+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expert caps for Toughness , Focus , Hit- T1 & T2

Default Expert caps for Toughness , Focus , Hit- T1 & T2

As the topic says Im looking for some info about caps needed for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Dungeons .

Greenscale 5/5 (Conqueror), River of Souls 5/5 (Conqueror), Hammerknell 11/11.

Ascendant

These are from alpha patch notes, so take them with a grain of salt. But I see no reason for it to be changed, and don't recall anything doing so.

* Tier 1 Experts cap out at 50 Toughness.

* Tier 2 Experts and Outdoor Raids cap at 100 Toughness, 100 Hit, and 100 Focus.

* Indoor Raids cap at 150 Toughness, 200 Hit, and 200 Focus.

Thank you for this info, our tank is deffo feeling the difference in Experts after he's gotten T1 Toughness capped.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    These are from alpha patch notes, so take them with a grain of salt. But I see no reason for it to be changed, and don't recall anything doing so.

* Tier 1 Experts cap out at 50 Toughness.

* Tier 2 Experts and Outdoor Raids cap at 100 Toughness, 100 Hit, and 100 Focus.

* Indoor Raids cap at 150 Toughness, 200 Hit, and 200 Focus.
    This should still hold true.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=341143&dateline=12977  55360

Champion

Another couple of questions on a related note:

Do percentages from rating scale with level? That is, will 10 Hit give you the same % improvement to hit chance at 40 as at 50?

What difference does the bard talent Street Smart make towards the Toughness cap (or does it)? Is it just 10 rating = 1% as I've heard for other stats, or does Toughness do something besides reducing the % chance of critical strike on the tank?

Thanks.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lucubration View Post
    Another couple of questions on a related note:

Do percentages from rating scale with level? That is, will 10 Hit give you the same % improvement to hit chance at 40 as at 50?

What difference does the bard talent Street Smart make towards the Toughness cap (or does it)? Is it just 10 rating = 1% as I've heard for other stats, or does Toughness do something besides reducing the % chance of critical strike on the tank?

Thanks.
    Toughness reduces the damage taken by critical strikes not your chance to be crit.

So once your tank is toughness "capped" the bosses still crit them but it is the same damage as a not crit. So if you are half capped you still get crit just as much but only half as hard.

My name is Larrie. I do not like certain people.
    Co-Leader of <Insert Coin>

+ Reply to Thread