+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strat for DD 3 Goblin Boss

Default Strat for DD 3 Goblin Boss

Anyone know how to beat these guys? They have a nasty aoe that kept killing us last night, and we're not sure how to deal with it.
    If you're going F2P, please do it right. Don't go back on your word.

first, your tank should be moving out of the AOE

I mark targets 1, 2 and boss 3.
    I tank them until AOE from boss hits (fire aoe), move out of AOE and allow dps to burn them both.

I then taunt pull boss as soon as 2nd add dies.

Then its just tank and spank.

If you are dying at this fight you may need to look into your tanks spec and make sure they are geared properly for the fight. The spider boss will be pretty much impossible if these guys are hard for you to kill.

Soulwalker

Yeah, esentially just pull the 2 adds away from the big guy. He won't move until the 2 adds are dead (if I'm wrong, correct me, please). Make sure to keep an eye out for the AE visuals and move out of that spot quick..seems to be a pretty wicked AE.

If you're having problems with this guy, I have to agree with the above poster...the werewolf and especially the spider will give you even more headaches.

Rift Chaser

Had some trouble with him in beta until we figured it out.

You have to pull the two little guy away from the big boss. He'll stand still where he is and chuck fire bombs at you as you fight the two small guys - when the fire bombs get thrown, a red circle appears where they will land - MOVE OUT OF IT. It does tons of damage. Also make sure you are not standing in any of the tar puddles on the ground - they catch fire and do more damage.

Once the little guys have been downed, the big boss charges in - just be prepared for this, as in my experience he beelines for the healers, so have the tank prepared to intercept him on his way before he gets there.

Other than that, pretty much tank and spank.

+ Reply to Thread