+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 72 hours in headstart, even before launch, raids already cleared.

Plane Walker

Default 72 hours in headstart, even before launch, raids already cleared.

Ok, so , heroics instances have been cleared, raid bosses have been downed. The game hasn't even launched yet, and the game is already "completed".

Way to go... I asked for harder instances and raids, and Trion seems to want us to clear everything before launch time. What will we do in a weeks time ?...

prolly go back to WoW ?

You're joking right? If you've already had enough people hit 50, get appropriate gear to down end game raid bosses etc.. already - you officially need to get a Real life and stop QQn about not enough content.

Telaran

Yeah, honestly. If you got people level 50 3 days before launch raid ready and bosses downed.. then you guys seriously need a life, don't mean to sound mean or anything =P lol.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Skdidf View Post
    Yeah, honestly. If you got people level 50 3 days before launch raid ready and bosses downed.. then you guys seriously need a life, don't mean to sound mean or anything =P lol.
    I understand where you're coming from, but as someone who plays games very hardcore, it really bothers me that content is getting cleared this quickly. I like my MMOs to be challenging, and content cleared this fast probably isn't challenging (especially because I doubt guilds in Rift are as dedicated or talented as guilds in WoW are at the very highest levels of either game).

That said, I don't even know how to verify if what the OP said was accurate.

This is obviously a payed troll or a serious hater.

On the OFF CHANCE this is true.... oh man do I feel sorry for you. Take your *** to the strip club at LEAST so you can pretend to get some.

SS or it didn't happen
    Last edited by Xiloh; 02-27-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Telaran

While I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people have grinded through expert dungeons and started raiding, I'd warn you about calling things "easy" because I heard that no raid in the alpha test has managed to kill the last boss.

As to WoW: sure, they've made things a lot harder in cataclysm, but in wotlk it took about the same amount of time for raiders to get to 80 and clear naxx (although I suppose they'd already done it at 60). There's nothing preventing you from playing 2 games if you have so much time that you're already 50 and raiding... The average player seems to be in the level ~30 range though.

Goodness.. you've been playing for 72 hours? Just chill and enjoy the game.. get a life

Is there a contest to be the first one to do it all?

Champion

You'd have to wonder how many pimped out 50's it would take to finish ALL the endgame bosses by now. Since the level 20 guy I tried to kill Saturday morning with about 200 other people had like 700k hitpoints. Even after the server take down message giving us 15 minutes warning, he still had only gone down 100k hp's when the server dropped.

For those who have finished the whole game (*note the sarcasm), good for you.

Soulwalker

Yeah I've mostly been able to play like 2-3 hours a day if that since the early release. Some people need to chill.

Lol guys, this is an obvious lie.
    PVPimpin' Ain't PVEasy!

Holla Holla Get Dolla

Quote Originally Posted by mtndew View Post
    Lol guys, this is an obvious lie.
    Proof (at least of 5 man clearing):

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...t-Tier-1-kills
    Last edited by Partyrock; 02-27-2011 at 10:30 PM.
    [b]Shard: Endless░░░░░IGN: Partyrock░░░░░Mage░░░░░Currently: Chloro/Lock/Archmage

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Partyrock View Post

They cleared a few expert dungeons..big deal. Its lasting longer than cata heroics did at any rate. And from what I read the fights are somewhat challenging so that sounds pretty promising.

Oh and yea obviously this guy is a troll. No one has even set foot in greenscale. I doubt anyone has done a raid rift yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Partyrock View Post

I was in Cataclysm Alpha/Beta and heroics were cleared about an hour after servers came up. 5 man's aren't really impressive.
    Intel i5 760 2.8 GHz @ 3.6GHz Overclocked ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB 900MHz GPU, 1300MHz Memory, 1080p display 8 GB(4x2GB) DDR3 RAM Biostar TP55 Motherboard

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Scars View Post
    I was in Cataclysm Alpha/Beta and heroics were cleared about an hour after servers came up. 5 man's aren't really impressive.

This.
    5 mans aren't a big deal, and until I see video proof of raids being cleared without exploiting then I call troll, I find it hard to believe raids have already been cleared after 4 days.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Smelly View Post
    Ok, so , heroics instances have been cleared, raid bosses have been downed. The game hasn't even launched yet, and the game is already "completed".

Way to go... I asked for harder instances and raids, and Trion seems to want us to clear everything before launch time. What will we do in a weeks time ?...

prolly go back to WoW ?

Prolly back to WoW? Well there's something interesting, because WoW is such a challenge, oh no sorry, it's not been a challenge in any shape or form since The Burning Crusade. It was days before the hardcore WoW players had cleared all raids in Cataclysm, so your statement fails.

Enjoy the game instead.
    Or, you can just go back to WoW and idle in Stormwind/Orgrimmar, since WoW is such a challenge, might be for a 10 year old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast