+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whole dungeon reset after wipe on last boss

Soulwalker

Angry Whole dungeon reset after wipe on last boss

Was doing Foul Cascade today and we wiped on Queen. When we were corpserunning back, we got the message "Your group wants to enter Foul Cascade" for some reason, and when we entered, the whole dungeon had reset. We could not engage the last boss again since we need to kill all the bosses inside to be able to break the barrier, and we got really pissed. Is this some kind of bug or is it intentional that you have the "option" of doing the whole instance over after a wipe?

I experienced this problem in Darkening Deeps today. We were accidentally made into a Raid and while inside DD, i split the party up and reformed it. Every time someone left and joined, it started a new instance.

I eventually just got everyone outside, reset the instance, then reformed the party. Didnt have any problems after that. I reported the problem as a bug using the Feedback/Support window. I suggest you do the same.

Telaran

Its just another beta error bug. As the person above me stated, simply just go outside of the 'dungeon'/instance and reform the group, and THEN reset the lockout then get the group back together, and try to go in. If more people report it, its gonna be patched faster so people if you don't wanna waste time, get to reporting? [:

+ Reply to Thread