+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ordering Rift online today, Eligible for Head Start?

Soulwalker

Default Ordering Rift online today, Eligible for Head Start?

Hey I'm wonder that if I pre-order the game off Riftgame.com today, will I be able to play right away? (From the Head Start)

I've looked everywhere for info for a while last night, and a long time today but I haven't found anything about this.

Shadowlander

Hey there, if I'm correct you are able to pre-order the game between 24-28 of this month. So basicly u can still pre-order it, however I've read here and there that ppl are trying their activation code but its not working. I'm not sure if Rift Devs decided this theirself due too many players trying to access to the game or its a tech problem with only certain people. You could give it a try. I myself sadly haven't succeded to order the game for days due some Paypal error keep telling me to try it again later lol. I'll wait for the release date :/.

Soulwalker

Bah I've bougth the preorder 25th from 365games, today is 27th, I don't received the code, I don't received answers from 365games and I don't received answers from Trion

Soulwalker

Ordered from amazon yesterday, got my key within the minute through email

Soulwalker

Try getting off steam , bought the whole preorder deal off there on saturday and got in right away .

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hertsky View Post
    Hey I'm wonder that if I pre-order the game off Riftgame.com today, will I be able to play right away? (From the Head Start)

I've looked everywhere for info for a while last night, and a long time today but I haven't found anything about this.
    I have applied my code on friday and I am allowed to play.
    Cyrus guild

Cyrus topic on Rift forums
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...cated-members!

+ Reply to Thread