+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iron tomb

Soulwalker

Default Iron tomb

IT was great! Thanks for the excellent dungeon. Ran it with my guild today and we had a great time.

I second this. Not too long, not too short. Pulling tactics was important. IMHO, all the things WOW:Cata meant to bring back, but didn't actually accomplish. It felt like you guys packed a lot into a neat little package. Keep it up and thanks!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

I really like the part with the orbs, pretty fun and fast-paced, and requires good coordination. It reminds me of old school Lyceum in Blackrock Depths (vanilla wow).

iron tombs is the soooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring, and slow, not enough mobs to small of pulls, not enough oom for me...
    Baaaaah

Default Gr8 dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Caylen View Post
    I second this. Not too long, not too short. Pulling tactics was important. ... It felt like you guys packed a lot into a neat little package. Keep it up and thanks!
    Totally second that!
    Do what has to be done, and let there be what there will be.

(Bloodiron) Tanuki - Cleric (Forager, Miner, Weaponsmith)

Thought it was good for a low level dungeon. You have to remember the 900k+ out of the million that subbed arent pro. You make it too tough and they will rage, if its too easy you can always take in one guy short or hell even two or WTH just solo the damn thing if its ur speed

On a different note at high Graphics it looks ver nice very polished. Love the part when you have to pull the screamers or whatever they call the spirit things and banish them with the magic thread string whatever that glowy thing is.
    My only grouse is the seeming lack of open world pvp or even any pvp on demand other than warfronts.

The invasions seem kinda lame i am yet to kill anyone outside of warfronts and i been dying to gank someone and then leave em dead and pissed of behind specially some of my buddies from another game who may be playing the other side.

IT is more challenging than the Guardian's dungeon. Went over into Silverpine? forgot name of their zone last night and found dungeon entrance and ran through it. While it was neat looking, had some great humor, it was very easy compared to IT. average zone lvl was 16-18 on mobs, just tank and spank it all.

Telaran

Iron Tombs is great! I was really impressed. If anything though it's a bit too easy.

was a nice little beginner dungeon

For a first impression dungeon, i couldn't help but be quite impressed. Nice work Trion!
    Not getting enough Lagina? http://www.twitter.com/MysticalEnders
    - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - -- - -- http://www.mysticalenders.com -- - - - - - - - -- -

Telaran

Default Iron Tomb - Needs Level Limiter

They should limit the level of characters that can enter Iron Tomb, that's the only way to make sure you get the proper feel from it. Not to hard, not to soft, just the right level range for the instance.
    " You may question my motives, but never question my orders. "

Rift Disciple

The thing I like most about Iron Tomb is that it's gloomy as all hell. It feels like a classic RPG dungeon crawl through a crypt filled with undead. Lately the trend in games seems to be making dungeons pretty and shiny, which is fine, but a really well done crypt hit exactly the right notes with me as a change of pace. I felt the same way about the goblin town in Darkening Deeps.

On the other end of the spectrum, Realm of the Fae is a (mostly) bright, sunny, outdoorsy dungeon with some really cool visuals. The concept of progressing through the four seasons was really cool. I was impressed by the creativity there.

In short, I'm a big fan of the dungeons so far! Looking forward to seeing the rest of em... and then coming back on heroic :P

+ Reply to Thread