+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RoF Weapons Quest

Soulwalker

Default RoF Weapons Quest

Ok so I got this strange problem on the the last quest where u need to chose from 4 weapons I clicked on any weapon and click finish and I cant get my weapon everytime I go in or out of RoF icon pops up on top I click on any weapon and still cant get it tryed like 20 times notting ... Any suggestions ?! Had the same problem on Beta and now again I dont understand WTF ?! I`m pissed 2nd time no weapon cuz of bull**** ... Quest f1cked up now I cant even chose weapons only gives me finish and I still cant finish it but I dont have it in the quest log also ....
    Last edited by Tomsaka; 02-25-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Was this english?

btw thats not the best way to report an issue... The support so far for rift has been great and they actually pay attention to us so next time id say be a little nicer and just report a bug like a normal person.

Soulwalker

Dude dont talk to me about nice all my life I`ve been nice to people and explain myself by the nicest way ... Guess what in real life this **** doesnt work ! And when I`m paying money for a game I expect not to have bug like this or invisible mobs for who I need to re-log everytime to turn them visible again ... And yes troll that was english dont offend and then talk to me about talking nice !

Champion

Had the same problem sometimes occuring for myself and various group members in RoF, DD, DSM, FC and KB.

My name is Larrie. I do not like certain people.
    Co-Leader of <Insert Coin>

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsaka View Post
    Dude dont talk to me about nice all my life I`ve been nice to people and explain myself by the nicest way ... Guess what in real life this **** doesnt work ! And when I`m paying money for a game I expect not to have bug like this or invisible mobs for who I need to re-log everytime to turn them visible again ... And yes troll that was english dont offend and then talk to me about talking nice !
    Honestly, your English is barely passable and near unreadable. I understand English more than likely is not your first language and that is just something we have to deal with on forums. Moreover, you are in an early-launch of a game and bugs do happen and will continue to happen. Try to express yourself more clearly and you will get less responses about your language.

Also, don't try to bypass forum censors as they are there for a reason, your curse word up there will more than likely get you an infraction.
    Last edited by Wars; 02-26-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Soulwalker

I had about the same problem yesterday. I forgot to turn in the quest by clicking on that button that appears at the top of your screen when you defeat the last boss. I re-entered the dungeon and the button appeared on my screen again. I clicked it, but the 4 weapons you should be able to choose from were gone! My only reward was some XP and gold. That was really frustrating

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lewonas View Post
    I had about the same problem yesterday. I forgot to turn in the quest by clicking on that button that appears at the top of your screen when you defeat the last boss. I re-entered the dungeon and the button appeared on my screen again. I clicked it, but the 4 weapons you should be able to choose from were gone! My only reward was some XP and gold. That was really frustrating
    I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that quest is repeatable -- you can do it any number of times that you run the instance. That might be why the weapons weren't there. Sucks that you missed them, though.

Relog, and try it, you'll get the experience but not the item. Open a ticket about the item and you'll recieve it.

Guild Leader of Reborn.
    Steampike-EU.
    -Disbanded-

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lewonas View Post
    Anyone know the actual name of the quest. I had the samething happen last night and trying to resolve it with gm.

+ Reply to Thread