Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Shas
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: level 70

Soulwalker

Default level 70

hello,

today I reached level 70 as a magician, my doubt is still I cannot participate in the raids, and in the dungeons I can only participate as a healer even with a soul of damage. do i need to reach a specific level of intelligence or spell power to be able to participate as support or damage?

awaiting,

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dinm View Post
    do i need to reach a specific level of intelligence or spell power to be able to participate as support or damage?
    Yes.

Mouse over the roles that are locked, read the tooltip.

You probably need more Hit.

Go do the Vostigar Peaks quests, the gear you get through that zone is enough to get the Hit you probably need.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Quote Originally Posted by dinm View Post
    hello,

today I reached level 70 as a magician, my doubt is still I cannot participate in the raids, and in the dungeons I can only participate as a healer even with a soul of damage. do i need to reach a specific level of intelligence or spell power to be able to participate as support or damage?

awaiting,

thank you
    I love when people post a question, get comprehensive answers- and then just repost the exact same question as if the initial answers weren't good enough.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-18-2021 at 02:08 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Yes.

Mouse over the roles that are locked, read the tooltip.

You probably need more Hit.

Go do the Vostigar Peaks quests, the gear you get through that zone is enough to get the Hit you probably need.
    thank you

My numbers:

Atack power 44
    physical crit 44
    hit 1650
    spelll power 27665
    spell crit 15993
    crit power 55

which one should i raise?

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I love when people post a question, get comprehensive answers- and then just repost the exact same question as if the initial answers weren't good enough.
    And then goes on to not read the new replies either. Totally awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

+ Reply to Thread