+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Senkuma
  • 2 Post By Isp

Thread: Signing lfg

Soulwalker

Default Signing lfg

Heyo, so I'm one of those players that play for some time every half year or so.

Anywho, I noticed trying to join lfg, since last time I played is reaaaally slow?
    Joining as healer, dps and support, still been waiting for literally hours but no queue pop.

Played Rift quite alot but never seen this time in queue, are there just really low amount of players now or what's going on?

I'm lvl 65 and 69, queueing as Mentor also just because, but haven't gotten a single pop.
    Is it only on lvl 70 now? Confused like mad haha.

// A drunko writing this so sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes <3

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Senkuma View Post
    Heyo, so I'm one of those players that play for some time every half year or so.

Anywho, I noticed trying to join lfg, since last time I played is reaaaally slow?
    Joining as healer, dps and support, still been waiting for literally hours but no queue pop.

Played Rift quite alot but never seen this time in queue, are there just really low amount of players now or what's going on?

I'm lvl 65 and 69, queueing as Mentor also just because, but haven't gotten a single pop.
    Is it only on lvl 70 now? Confused like mad haha.

// A drunko writing this so sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes <3
    1) Population is low, especially for non 70 levels group activities - don't expect any lfg
    2) And for 70 there is no reason to run dungs beside eternal grind and eternal grind (especially before nerf) has killed any will to run any dungs again.
    So you need to find group in chat for dung, even as 70.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    1) Population is low, especially for non 70 levels group activities - don't expect any lfg
    2) And for 70 there is no reason to run dungs beside eternal grind and eternal grind (especially before nerf) has killed any will to run any dungs again.
    So you need to find group in chat for dung, even as 70.
    Heyooo, thanks for the response and sorry for the slow response back!

Anyway, that's kinda sad, actually like some of the dungeons in rift, if not it feels nice to play an instance at times other than questing, unless there are some faster way of leveling?
    And considering I have no idea what's going on in pvp atm with the low healing numbers and stuff, I feel like pve is a bit more intriguing atm.

I guess I'll have to get to lvl 70 to see what's going on, haven't really played since max level were like 50, those times were great hehe.

+ Reply to Thread