+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bamul

Thread: Build your dream team

Shield of Telara

Default Build your dream team

How would you put together your dream team for the current raids and fastest possible kill times.

My dream team looks like this:
    1. Primalist (Support - MysticHybrid for the support buffs that stack with archon and bard)
    2. Primalist(DPS - because only ST damage matters)
    3. Primalist(DPS - because only ST damage matters)
    4. Primalist(DPS - because only ST damage matters)
    5. Primalist(DPS - because only ST damage matters)
    6. Primalist (Tank - with 5% more crit debuff)
    7. Rogue (Heal - Bard support with group heal)
    8. Cleric (Tank - with the 5% more magic damage debuff which stacks with Archon, if no second Tank needed he plays Iquisitor for the 5 % magic debuff, if no Bard heal is needed the Cleric plays DPS Oracel)
    9. Mage (Support - preferred dps Archon for the big support buffs but can also take over group healing if necessary)
    10. Warrior(DPS - Riftblade and Warchanter for second boss)

My dream team compilation would consist of 6x Primalist, 1x Rogue, 1 Mage, 1 Cleric and 1 Warrior.

You only need cleave for the second boss and the cleave of Summon: Beacon of the Drake (Primalist) is enough.
    For the last boss it is enough if all go to different targets (mark and target macros help to do this) cleave is not needed.
    Last edited by Bamul; Yesterday at 10:52 AM. Reason: more DPS ^^

Rift Disciple

no mage dps you classist :P

Also I think rogue tank would be a good choice as well? since healtank specs, rogue tank can have up to 250k+ hps, pretty much a raid heal and you can free up another dps slot on certain bosses.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 06-10-2018 at 03:01 AM.
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    no mage dps you classist :P
    Primalist single target DPS is simply better and in the current content you hardly need cleave so I prefer Primalist so much. For the second boss, for example, 1 cleaver is enough for the adds, more cleavers just steal each other's DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    Also I think rogue tank would be a good choice as well? since healtank specs, rogue tank can have up to 250k+ hps, pretty much a raid heal and you can free up another dps slot on certain bosses.
    Mage Tank can also heal pretty well and take on the role of a group healer, but I think in the current content the overhealing by a bard is more than enough. Mostly someone dies by stupid behavior (Defensive Spin, running out of heal range) or by bad luck and less by lack of healing so I prefer the battlerez from a cleric tank. For fights where you don't need a bard to ideally replace the bard with a dps oracel, a warchanter + cleric tank is generally enough healing. Cleric tanks also seem to do most dps, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    How would you put together your dream team for raids.

My dream team looks like this:
    1. Primalist (Support - MysticHybrid for the support buffs that stack with archon and bard)
    2. Primalist(DPS - because only ST damage matters)
    3. Primalist(DPS - because only ST damage matters)
    4. Primalist (Tank - because of his good mitigation and if only one tank is needed he can play full DPS)
    5. Rogue (Heal - Bard support with group heal)
    6. Rogue (DPS- for st dps and cleave)
    7. Cleric (Tank - battlerez is awesome)
    8. Cleric (DPS - Inquisitor because of the 5% more magic damage debuff which stacks with Archon, theoretically a dps Primalist or Cleric tank could do that too but if no group healing (bard) is needed, the cleric can play dps oracel).
    9. Mage (Support - preferred dps Archon for the big support buffs but can also take over group healing if necessary)
    10. Warrior(Heal - Warchanter for tank heal and dps at the same time)

My dream team compilation would consist of 4x Primalist, 2x Rogue, 2x Cleric, 1 Warrior and 1 Mage.
    The compilation is a bit weak as far as cleave damage is concerned, but if more cleave is needed the Bard can play DPS, the DPS Cleric can play DPS Oracel and the Archon can take over the group healing.
    I prefer a mage tank, 40%dmg red on a 30s cd is hard to beat plus all the utility.
    |AoC|Exposure|Mutiny|Crayons|Virus|Trinity|DoT

Shield of Telara

I changed my dream team a little bit for maximum DPS, now the Cleric tank plays a spec with the 5% magic debuff and the Inquisitor is replaced by a Rogue for more ST DPS and cleave. If no Bard heal is needed, the Cleric plays DPS Oracel. As Cileriqao suggested, I replaced the Primalist tank with an Rogue Tank for better group healing, I think this makes the whole setup a bit more stable with only one bard as group healer.

Telaran

A primalist tank can also make a realy nice healing , around 600k heal with soul shroud , essence strike , and predestination and the correct rotation that keeps both eternal procs.

Plane Touched

primal tank for 5% crit debuff i would take
    druid isnt weak either its pretty stronk for st
    Last edited by Killerloose; 06-12-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Killerloose View Post
    primal tank for 5% crit debuff i would take
    druid isnt weak either its pretty stronk for st
    That's a good point, I think if the bard can manage the healing alone, I'd prefer prima tank for the 5% crit debuff instead of the rogue tank.

Druid without disconnects is pretty strong but I haven't seen a Druid parse on prancingturtle since the Hotfix to evaluate his performance in a raid.

Shield of Telara

After Patch 4.5 I changed my dreamteam setup. Primalists DPS is currently so op that I would fill every DPS slot with a primalist, the remaining classes are only for eternal buffs, support, heal and debuffs.

My dream team compilation would consist of 6x Primalist, 1x Rogue, 1x Mage, 1x Cleric and 1x Warrior.

You only need cleave for the second boss and the cleave of Summon: Beacon of the Drake (Primalist) is enough.
    For the last boss it is enough if all go to different targets (mark and target macros help to do this) cleave is not needed.

+ Reply to Thread