+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By MichaelX
  • 1 Post By Leocadia

Thread: Ethereal Shards (and any other raid currencies)

Shadowlander

Default Ethereal Shards (and any other raid currencies)

Hi

Once your main character get geared, the only reason to continue to farm a raid is the upgrade components (Tenebrean Engine/Storm cells) by the time, you hoard a tons of raid currencies (actually sitting on 1.62M+ ethereal shards with no use, because it's character bound, fully geared T2), on a side note, store bought armor are also character bound...

Wouldn't it be easier to make the raid currencies account wide, or store bought armor account bound instead of soul bound? it would allow hardcore player to get alts on par with main gearwise...

Champion

If this happened I might actually play my alts. Right now, since I'm fully T2 also, I log in for the 40 min BoS clear once a week and then go about my real life. I don't bother finishing leveling my alts because the grind to raid ready is too painful to do more than once.

Rift Master

This would be a step in the right direction but for this game to be more alt friendly the grind for the eternal weapon & also the crafted grind needs to be reduced.

I think the cosmic particles need to be addressed for those like me who suffer vertigo. It is to hold us back because of a medical condition
    Have you ever wanted to?

deleted. =p
    Last edited by Wiks; 05-13-2018 at 07:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread