+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Azranel questions (BoS 1st boss) - any help welcome

Plane Touched

Default Azranel questions (BoS 1st boss) - any help welcome

hi all, just wanted to ask some questions
    - about magnetize (bubbles on 2 random players under 50% health), we usually overlap the 2 players and stack the entire raid so all ppl stays in red, and we heal it : well, first time the boss does the mechanic all's OK, and the bubbles disappear almost immediately, but second time the boss does it we stack and the bubbles do not disapear, and if this happens, after some seconds there's a raid one shot. why does this happen?
    - second, when pillars appear we go to 1st pillar at entrance and kill it with boss near (2 direct dps + cleave), then we move to next pillar, then we go back to previous pillar (respawned) at every "defensive spin" - BUT - i have the sensation that really to many lasers are down there - why? is there a way to have less or no lasers? even if we interrupt the pillars, we seem to have too much dmg taken here
    thanks for all help

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mystifal View Post
    - about magnetize (bubbles on 2 random players under 50% health), we usually overlap the 2 players and stack the entire raid so all ppl stays in red, and we heal it : well, first time the boss does the mechanic all's OK, and the bubbles disappear almost immediately, but second time the boss does it we stack and the bubbles do not disapear, and if this happens, after some seconds there's a raid one shot. why does this happen?
    These 2 players should run away from raid (and from each other) and return when they lose bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by Mystifal View Post
    - second, when pillars appear we go to 1st pillar at entrance and kill it with boss near (2 direct dps + cleave), then we move to next pillar, then we go back to previous pillar (respawned) at every "defensive spin" - BUT - i have the sensation that really to many lasers are down there - why? is there a way to have less or no lasers? even if we interrupt the pillars, we seem to have too much dmg taken here
    thanks for all help
    No need to move boss between pillars - tank him near first one all the time - and find position for raid when it not affected by lasers - melee dps and tanks should pay attention and move little bit when they affected.
    Last edited by Isp; 01-30-2018 at 02:03 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Plane Touched

thanks,

we'd like to avoid movements if possible... so, if we stack, is really magnetize cleansable? if so, aoe or st cleanse? my ui seems not to show it as cleansable...

about lasers, even if we stay everytime on the 1st pillar, in every video i see a very little amount of them, while our room is full of lasers can anyone explain please? is there a way to "reduce" them?

Sword of Telara

You can cleanse Magnetized. I'm sure that wasn't the original intention, because otherwise the developers hadn't put so much work into a mechanic that you can simply cleanse.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...agnetized.html

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    These 2 players should run away from raid (and from each other) and return when they lose bubbles
    Think you confused magnetized with missile storms, magnetized should be cleansed, your healer can use aoe cleanse and get rid of it.
    Last edited by aileen; 01-30-2018 at 08:49 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Think you confused magnetized with missile storms, magnetized should be cleansed, your healer can use aoe cleanse and get rid of it.
    Yes, I was talking about missile storm, but that what they have according description (bubbles on 2 random players under 50% health) - and they could not cleanse it. So if they always stack all raid they will die from missile storm.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Question BOS GUIDE

What I miss from the Rift makers of Trion, which is a guide for BOS. Watching a video is quite good, but just not effective enough.

Xly
    Plane Touched

Azranel guide by Soulghost91:

https://youtu.be/Jm0Ka30V_xc

He didn't do the other bosses bc not enough views for the time invested, I believe.

+ Reply to Thread