+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KiwiRage

Thread: iRotP, gear upgrade differences.

Default iRotP, gear upgrade differences.

so after noticing my off-tank having an upgraded trinket from iRotP already... i asked how... and he says "my upgrade was to kill Hexathel in QF" my off-tank was a mage, so that covers the INT trinket.

I then find out the STR and WIS trinket have the same upgrade monster, ok, so im now sitting here with my DEX trinket, that says "Defeat Ereandorn in iRotP ??/10".

Explanations plz trion??
    ~Palmyy@Laethys~
    ~Nefarious MT Primalist
    Nefarious ~ 9/9 MoM(2/2 HM) ~ 4/4 HM CoA, NA #1
    Retired, pending how crap T2 is...

That boss should be gloves, just a mistake it looks like.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Ascendant

The trinket dropped from the correct, 3rd boss, however it's upgrade path is to kill Ereandorn in iRoTP 10 times. Whereas my trinket, also a Preserver from Silgen, only required 10 Hexathel kills
    Last edited by Archyface; 05-21-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

still no fix to this in game or in patch notes this week?

i mean, seriously... 2 weeks ago this was put on the forums, i have now been given a warrior version(the hexathel upgrade path) and if i spend the engines on this to upgrade i had better be given the rogue version upgraded(when its fixed) or a refund on the mats/transfer on the kills used to upgrade the warrior version(transferred to the rogue version).

This is, after all, your fault trion.
    Last edited by KiwiRage; 06-01-2017 at 04:10 AM.
    ~Palmyy@Laethys~
    ~Nefarious MT Primalist
    Nefarious ~ 9/9 MoM(2/2 HM) ~ 4/4 HM CoA, NA #1
    Retired, pending how crap T2 is...

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiRage View Post
    still no fix to this in game or in patch notes this week?

i mean, seriously... 2 weeks ago this was put on the forums, i have now been given a warrior version(the hexathel upgrade path) and if i spend the engines on this to upgrade i had better be given the rogue version upgraded(when its fixed) or a refund on the mats/transfer on the kills used to upgrade the warrior version(transferred to the rogue version).

This is, after all, your fault trion.
    If they go by past experience, I doubt it. In PVP after I had finally got a trinket drop,after 4 months (very very very rare) it turned out to Dex heavy (I'm a warrior) for rogue.

I found out later that the stats were pointing to the wrong stat table and dev response in Discord was basically oh well too bad, although it still helps you... I finally got a new trinket drop with correct stats for my class, after they fixed this bug, after another 3 months of PVP.

Good luck,

Thunder

+ Reply to Thread