+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: iROTP Ring/Earring Suffixes with Stats

Default iROTP Ring/Earring Suffixes with Stats

Made this to help keep it straight:

Edit: These are for the final upgrades, though the patterns are the same for the base versions.
    Last edited by Serein; 05-12-2017 at 06:17 PM.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD

Rift Chaser

So rings and earrings can drop with the suffix overlord and 1518 mainstat ?

Rift Disciple

Those look like the stats after upgrade.

Its like this for all gear drops in ROTP. Enjoy!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Its like this for all gear drops in ROTP. Enjoy!
    Cool even more RNG, has the player base not communicates clearly that we have enough of it?
    Last edited by Bamul; 05-12-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Rift Disciple

Yeah... and here I thought the plan was to remove needing multiple sets of gear. Now if you want to tank you'll be after the preserver set and then wanting an overlord set for dpsing.

Telaran

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    Yeah... and here I thought the plan was to remove needing multiple sets of gear. Now if you want to tank you'll be after the preserver set and then wanting an overlord set for dpsing.
    I'm confused why this decision was made. Personal loot solved disagreements over loot, having the same piece drop twice off the same boss every week meant that loot disagreements don't reappear. But now we have people not wanting to roll on "Bad" loot.

Despite the fact that i'm a tank, please, just make all the items drop the same, I don't want to deal with this extra loot rng, i'm already making extra efforts for class balance. Keep the game fun for those that actually go to the effort of putting together groups to enjoy the new content!

Ascendant

Another patch, another idea brought in that people are unhappy with. The sad thing is, this one can't easily be reversed.

Can you please listen to us and not give us more RNG? I can't believe the number of faffs that have come out in the last couple of weeks.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Now one still needs different sets ot be optimal at stuff, justified by Vladd as "hey there really is no need, cause they dont have tertiaries right?" Yea yea, nice justification, this goes against what was said when introducing fragments, ya still need to have different sets, and also deal with the plat sink called fragments :3
    All so organised.

Ascendant

The other justification is that you'll be excited to get gear again, since that had been a problem with the removal of tertiary stats.

I get a piece of gear and I'm still not excited because I know I need to wait 10 weeks (minimum) before I can actually use it. This is not fun. I don't want to use the system for a few weeks and see how it goes. I can already see it's horrible, just like I did with the fragments.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    I get a piece of gear and I'm still not excited because I know I need to wait 10 weeks (minimum) before I can actually use it.
    Why do you have to wait 10 weeks? Not breaking your set bonus?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Why do you have to wait 10 weeks? Not breaking your set bonus?
    Yeah, that's right. I don't think it's worth it it to break. But I guess that's an indication of me not wanting to grind out my previous set's upgrade to fit in with the new set.
    Last edited by Archyface; 05-16-2017 at 04:43 AM.

Soulwalker

For those curious, here are the links to Vladd's responses when I brought this up in a previous thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...e-phoenix.html

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...e-phoenix.html

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Yeah, that's right. I don't think it's worth it it to break. But I guess that's an indication of me not wanting to grind out my previous set's upgrade to fit in with the new set.
    I see it just like you.
    Is there a logical reason why non upgraded T1 items have no set bonus?
    Last edited by Bamul; 05-16-2017 at 07:32 AM.

This seems like backpedaling on the gear simplification that happened.

Yet it would be less cancerous if every boss was personal loot, guaranteed loot; roll on if you get the **** stats or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast