+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TD Bugs

Telaran

Default TD Bugs

Been running a lot of TD lately - so thought I would post some bugs that I have not seen reported otherwise.

On one run through - we had Beligosh reset. We had him down to 10% health, everything going well, then bam. 100% health and the story reset. We still won - but had to battle him twice.

On another run through we had multiple people getting thrown into the Lava on Malannon. The scenario here was that when people were running away from Meteor - or running to the safe zone on the rune curse - they would suddenly get flung off the edge of the platform into the lava.

Finally - I cannot post without mentioning soooo many lemmings in the Council. Right now I think ~70% of my council fights have experienced a brief pause while we all tried to pull a boss back from off the edge of a cliff.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamindavid View Post

On another run through we had multiple people getting thrown into the Lava on Malannon. The scenario here was that when people were running away from Meteor - or running to the safe zone on the rune curse - they would suddenly get flung off the edge of the platform into the lava.
    As far as I know, you get punted if you have a red bubble and run into someone else's red bubble. Was it a red-bubbles-touching punt? Or just an out of the blue wth-happened-punt?

Telaran

Mind if I chime in too?

I've also seen Beligosh reset, around 20-40%, don't recall exactly. Half the team died and instead of working his way through us non-tanks one by one, he reset and we walked to the side to res the rest of the team.

For the first time ever, on Sunday, I experienced Beligosh's red fire waves staying around during the vortex phase. They usually vanish before he calls 'feel the wrath of Beligosh.' If intended, ignore, just weird that I've only just experienced that.

Council - Mechanics are always random, never get the same fight twice. If that's intended, good. On occasion I see false Flamescape white circles (the Hope thing) and false lasers. They appear graphically the entire raid but deal no damage. The issue arises when a real one pops and we get caught in the wrong spot thinking we needed to avoid the first one. Pluezhel's Soul is always the one (3 times, actually) to fall through the floor during the first phase of the fight.

Plane Walker

1st boss: haven't seen him reset in a very loong time, but what i see regularly (and it might not be a bug) is the landing phase with pull to middle happneing at the same time as the air phases ground aoe zones and sometimes lasting past his landing time.

Another thing that happened last time was, he somehow forgot how to fly. When it was time for him to go up, he glitched and started walking around the room and was still targetable and could take damage. The other parts of the air phase were going on "normally".

3rd. boss: the most annoying thing here is usually the right boss if not pulled right going over the platform and falling down. Ibelieve th elfet one if left alone to do that resets automatically but the right one doesn't and some moving manouvers are needed to bring him back up.

I've also seen the flame lazer guy going for like 75% of the fight without disappearing. Ididn't go try if the damage of the lazer was there though or just a graphical glitch. His animation looked like he was trying to disapear from time to time but the poor guy just didn't manage to do it.

4th. boss: the only ting here that can be annoying is overlaping yellow/purple phase with current ongoing mechanics like meteor (white circle), the red circle on everyone. Basically you're forced to resolve them along with the yellow/purple part or players tend to die. And they can be hard to notice that they are still going on and haven't just vanished with the phase change.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 04-20-2017 at 12:43 AM.
    <Tyael@Gelidra>
    ...Stack on 8...

+ Reply to Thread