+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last boss Tuathde Coven

Default Last boss Tuathde Coven

So I just came back after 6 month hiatus. Did Tuathde Coven for first time yesterday. We get to final boss and it is constantly resetting itself, and our tank was locked out. We killed it anyway, but damn can this get fixed? I don't mean to be snarky, but this expansion has been out for roughly 8 months now, if you include beta. How can this still be bugged like this? It was a bit of a "wtf" moment for me to come back to the game, and there is still a bug like this long after expac has been released
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

Isp
    Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Baalthorne View Post
    So I just came back after 6 month hiatus. Did Tuathde Coven for first time yesterday. We get to final boss and it is constantly resetting itself, and our tank was locked out. We killed it anyway, but damn can this get fixed? I don't mean to be snarky, but this expansion has been out for roughly 8 months now, if you include beta. How can this still be bugged like this? It was a bit of a "wtf" moment for me to come back to the game, and there is still a bug like this long after expac has been released
    Coven is least bugged dung. Try Ananke.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Coven is least bugged dung. Try Ananke.
    Sounds fun..........

So what you are saying is that the only expert dungeons that aren't bugged are the rehash? Beta worthy bugs still exist in what are the only 2 new dungeons in the expansion--6 months after it went live? In what other work environment is this acceptable? Just asking

+ Reply to Thread