+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tenebrean Engine

Rift Disciple

Default Tenebrean Engine

Please put in some RNG mitigation. 12 tries, no engines. This is a problem for those who are looking to gain new gear, as without engines we end up losing synergy crystal bonuses.

I know they exist, because I've seen somebody get 2 in a single run. The problem is all RNG. For those who lack gear RNG, you put gear in the store. For those who lack upgrade component RNG... nada.

Fix that, please!
    Cylendra@Faeblight. Aka Jairone. Aka Desidar. Aka Yseniel. Aka... darn it, I have an alt problem okay?
    Baker of many noms! Also, oddly enough, eater of many noms! Who'da thunk it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jairone View Post
    Please put in some RNG mitigation. 12 tries, no engines. This is a problem for those who are looking to gain new gear, as without engines we end up losing synergy crystal bonuses.

I know they exist, because I've seen somebody get 2 in a single run. The problem is all RNG. For those who lack gear RNG, you put gear in the store. For those who lack upgrade component RNG... nada.

Fix that, please!
    I'd be happy with 12 tries and just no engine. I'm currently at 24 runs now (with 20 of the runs all using the personal loot charges on every boss) with only getting a Helm, Cloak, Necklace and 2 pairs of boots.

Rift Disciple

Yeah, but at least most of the rest of the pieces can be bought...
    Cylendra@Faeblight. Aka Jairone. Aka Desidar. Aka Yseniel. Aka... darn it, I have an alt problem okay?
    Baker of many noms! Also, oddly enough, eater of many noms! Who'da thunk it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jairone View Post
    Yeah, but at least most of the rest of the pieces can be bought...
    Yes if you wait long enough to get the raid tokens.
    I don t like the whole concept of waiting for a rng drop for your rng drop to start grinding to upgrade to finally get a set bonus back and throw away when T1 comes out.
    This is clearly designed to sell the extra charges.
    I am the weapon, my daggers are just tools
    Security Warning:This human beeing may use cynicism and sarcasm in a way you are not accustomed to, you might suffer severe mental damage
    Starfall Prophecy ALL Content cleared

Lol, Got one engine so far.

23 runs so far, no charges left, and I see no point in paying for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingensturm View Post
    This is clearly designed to sell the extra charges.
    Captain Obvious approved

I guess im on the lucky side of the RNG for this. iv also bought a bunch of rex in game and bought more charges. figure in roughly 30 runs almost all gear and 7 engines.

So this is going to combine this thread with another one. Should we be concerned that all content will be this RNG based? Will all content be dumbed down to be cake and all progression gone because of the RNG, and the need to sell IRCs? Something that concerns me long term for sure. TD is a joke
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

Respectfully Request Tenebrean Engines for token purchase in addition to random drops.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Telaran

I just wished the non upgraded gear counted for the set bonus that way we dont have to still use expert gear while waiting on RNGesus to bless us with an engine or 2.

You use to be able to buy the upgrade component using raid currency.

Guess they want to make more money off of us.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MapleTiger View Post
    You use to be able to buy the upgrade component using raid currency.

Guess they want to make more money off of us.
    This was never true. You cannot buy Heart of the Frozen, Broken Cosmos, Eye of Madness, Tower Sigil, Soul of the Bloodstorm, Radiant Infinity Cell, or any of the various older upgrade parts that dropped from raid bosses, from the store.

What they did, over time, was add more places that dropped these items, and Heart of the Frozen and I think Radiant Infinity Cell were added to some of the gambling boxes.

They also added more drops from the raid bosses, to the point where hard mode Comet of Ahnket drops 12 Tower Sigils, guaranteed. That's enough for one for everyone and 2 left over in your 10-player raid.

An increase in Engine drop rate may be in order, since there is no way to ensure they are doled out relatively evenly among the players in a raid the way a raid leader using master loot would do.

Plane Touched

this disparity between players engine drops is really weird and prob should be looked into at the very least, personally I've gotten more engines than gear so far

Rift Disciple

Yeah , I have been running TD since it opened , I have gotten around 7 - 8 pieces of gear but not one engine . They should at least make the rift store gear , since you are spending mark on it , to not need the engine for upgrade or at least have the set bonus .

Soulwalker

Let's hope that we'll get a increased drop rate for engines or a way to buy them from the Rift Store using raid currency next patch. Because it is not normal to have some players looting so many engines while others like myself don't get any or only got 1 or 2 since 4.1 launch.
    Let's cross our fingers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast