+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TD- who drops what?

Plane Touched

Default TD- who drops what?

Is there a list of which bosses drop which pieces in TD?

I know i have gotten the chest twice from the last boss. I have seen the legs off the second. I picked up a 2her off the 1st or second.

Anyone know what drops what?

irie

I've got Ring from 1st, Gloves and Mace from 2nd and Necklace from 3th. If i'm not wrong
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

We've confirmed the following so far:

Beligosh: Cape, Ring, Shoulders
    Tarjulia: Feet, Gloves, Earring, Two Hand Weapons
    Council: Legs, Belt, Helmet, Ring
    Malannon: Neck, Chest, Earring, Trinket, Ranged Weapon

Pretty sure all bosses can drop Tenebrean Engines. Not 100% sure about first boss, but confirmed on the others.

Some stuff like rings/earrings (which do indeed have 2 different variants per class) can drop off multiple bosses, but perhaps one variant is on one boss and the other variant on another. For example clerics I saw the Ecclesiastical Adornment drop on the last boss and the Reverent Hoop on the 2nd. But perhaps that's not set it stone, and either can drop from either, not enough data to know yet.

Don't have any video footage for the shield and totem that I got, nor can I remember super well, but maaaaaybe first boss. Not super confident in that though. And no idea on mainhands.
    Last edited by Serein; 04-04-2017 at 09:55 PM.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    We've confirmed the following so far:

Beligosh: Cape, Ring, Shoulders
    Tarjulia: Feet, Gloves, Earring, Two Hand Weapons
    Council: Legs, Belt, Helmet, Ring
    Malannon: Neck, Chest, Earring, Trinket, Ranged Weapon

Pretty sure all bosses can drop Tenebrean Engines. Not 100% sure about first boss, but confirmed on the others.

Some stuff like rings/earrings (which do indeed have 2 different variants per class) can drop off multiple bosses, but perhaps one variant is on one boss and the other variant on another. For example clerics I saw the Ecclesiastical Adornment drop on the last boss and the Reverent Hoop on the 2nd. But perhaps that's not set it stone, and either can drop from either, not enough data to know yet.

Don't have any video footage for the shield and totem that I got, nor can I remember super well, but maaaaaybe first boss. Not super confident in that though. And no idea on mainhands.
    If you go by my drops, then it sure feels like almost nothing drops from any boss. 12 times through (using charges on all bosses for 10 of the runs), and all I've managed to get is a Necklace (Malannon) [which is better than the Chrondritic one once upgraded], Earring (Malannon), and Boots (TarJulia).

One of our Clerics though, has managed to get the 1H-Mace (1st or 2nd boss, I fergets which), Shield (Beligosh), Chest (Malannon), Legs (Council), Necklace (Malannon), Earring (TarJulia), Trinket (Malannon), Ring (Beligosh), and Two-Handed (TarJulia).
    Last edited by Niphridil; 04-05-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Niphridil View Post
    If you go by my drops, then it sure feels like almost nothing drops from any boss. 12 times through (using charges on all bosses for 10 of the runs), a.....
    Sounds like my luck in TD. I have been in there 14 times and gotten something in only three fights. Of course, if you want to talk about fragments, then it's a treasure trove. The only positive is that each boss drops currency toward the store bought raid gear.

Does anyone know if it is as good (or better) than the drops in TD?

1st boss dropped OH

Ascendant

1st boss also drops Shield, which I guess is the same
    Last edited by Archyface; 04-06-2017 at 02:50 AM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Austinex View Post
    Sounds like my luck in TD. I have been in there 14 times and gotten something in only three fights. Of course, if you want to talk about fragments, then it's a treasure trove. The only positive is that each boss drops currency toward the store bought raid gear.

Does anyone know if it is as good (or better) than the drops in TD?
    From what I've seen, it's worse than the drops in TD. At least it gives you 275 hit.

Ascendant

1H off first boss too.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

1st Boss drops Engines too.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

Rift Chaser

TD- who drops what?-rog1h.jpg

Left is from Beligosh, right one is from spider (even though it's named for one of the council bosses)
    Nivv <Stack More Crit>
    Nivva <Stack More Dodge>
    5th best primalist NA (also 5th worst)

Soulwalker

Default Ranged

I got the bow from the last boss.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tristitibaz View Post
    From what I've seen, it's worse than the drops in TD. At least it gives you 275 hit.
    The token gear from the store is only worse than TD drops before they are upgraded.
    After upgrade all the gears are identical, with 1 additional main stat or 1 additional secondary stat.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    The token gear from the store is only worse than TD drops before they are upgraded.
    After upgrade all the gears are identical, with 1 additional main stat or 1 additional secondary stat.
    Then you are at the point of needing engines. sigh

Does anyone know which drops what from TD NM?
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast