+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rutte

Thread: Two issues with TD

Rift Disciple

Default Two issues with TD

On the third set of bosses we keep running into fake white circles. When the caster is killed while their circle is up it stays up and wanders around.

Twice now when exiting TD we have ended up on an "Unknown" shard. The shard is completely empty. Is this the new "Hard Mode" Shard?

Thanks

As for your first issue, I have never seen a "fake" white circle. Every white circle I've seen has worked. And yes, it is intentional that they stay there and continue to move.

For your second issue, I believe it is an issue caused by the changes to what shard you're on when exiting instances (2 patches ago?). The Unknown shard is the raid shard so it is always there, it is just hidden from your UI.
    R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by rutte View Post
    On the third set of bosses we keep running into fake white circles. When the caster is killed while their circle is up it stays up and wanders around.

Twice now when exiting TD we have ended up on an "Unknown" shard. The shard is completely empty. Is this the new "Hard Mode" Shard?

Thanks
    Both white circles prevent damage from the beam. They are both good.. One wanders back a bit sometimes, but you can stand in it and always go to the closer one (later) as long as you don't run through the beam.

As for exiting, Like Art said, some people get assigned to a *blank shard*. Just change shards and all will be good.
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Rift Disciple

As for the fake white circles, once you kill the mob that casts it you can leave the circle without getting damage. It continues to wander around the area, sometimes until the last boss is killed.
    I didn't know that when another white circle spawns you can then stand in either one without sustaining damage. Thanks for that info.

All the white circle does is protect you from flamescape, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    All the white circle does is protect you from flamescape, nothing else.
    And the rotating beam!!!

Plane Touched

i have actually seen up to 4 white circles at one time

+ Reply to Thread