+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TD weird stuff

Plane Walker

Default TD weird stuff

Not sure if this is the right place to post it but I ran into a couple of weird bugs last night.

Beligosh
    In the 2nd air phase he didn't stay up but skimmed close across the ground while mechanics from all phases came at once. I especially enjoyed getting pulled into the middle all the time while the middle was a solid strip of burning fire. It actually made the fight a bit of a challenge, so maybe this change was intended?

3rd boss
    Reset on us after we killed it and collected our loot. We could still run through to get to the last boss but it was a bit of a surprise when it did that.

edit: I forgot to mention that on the 3rd boss we had one of the souls lemming'ed off the cliff on the initial pull. It led to a wipe since we couldn't use any of the reactives while one of the souls was still alive (but unhittable) for us.

Also, after killing the 3rd boss we couldn't get out of combat and had to take a lava bath so people could switch specs for the last boss. This happened several times (different groups).
    Last edited by Leocadia; 03-30-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Isp
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Leocadia View Post
    Also, after killing the 3rd boss we couldn't get out of combat and had to take a lava bath so people could switch specs for the last boss. This happened several times (different groups).
    Happens a lot to us too.

3rd boss
    Reset on us after we killed it and collected our loot. We could still run through to get to the last boss but it was a bit of a surprise when it did that.
    Happens a lot. And because of above people could not be resurrected, so when they respawn sometimes they locked out and have to kill themselves. Workarounds: use BR or resp + summon.

edit: I forgot to mention that on the 3rd boss we had one of the souls lemming'ed off the cliff on the initial pull. It led to a wipe since we couldn't use any of the reactives while one of the souls was still alive (but unhittable) for us.
    Used to happen a lot, now I pull right add first and making sure that left add also aggroed after that, but it is workaround again - issue definitely exist.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread