+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Refuge
  • 1 Post By Artewig
  • 1 Post By Bobtheskull

Thread: Seem to be getting no pops for Starfall Normals

Default Seem to be getting no pops for Starfall Normals

Quite concerned that I've received no pops for either Tuth'de and Ananke normal. I wanted to have experienced them before I reach 70.

I even made a healing build to see if it would increase the chances of a pop but I've had 0 luck. I waited about 20hours as damage, and so far about 6hours as a healer.

Is this normal?!

I'm on a pretty dead server called Bloodiron, but I assumed that the match maker was cross server?

Thanks,
    Fwob.
    Fwob - Defiant Bloodiron

Yeah, it's pretty normal. Most players are at 70 now and those that aren't, are trying to get there. Dungeons don't give nearly as much experience per time spent so people generally avoid them while leveling. The pop was a little better when it launched, but the sub 70 queues are pretty much dead.

And yes, it is cross server so being on Bloodiron doesn't matter for that. Another option would be to form your own group in 60-69 chat. Might be a little faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort
    So... Progression Raiding isn't a play style? Got it...

Rift Disciple

you also get better gear from dailies and planar assaults so if you're trying to gear up to do experts you're not doing normal either

there is little to no reason to do normal dungeons anymore

Cheers for the responses. I eventually got into both of them over a long waiting time and queuing as a tank.

To be fair, as well as the reasons above, I can see why they're dead, they were so boring.. hopefully the experts will be more entertaining.
    Fwob - Defiant Bloodiron

I do get a pop daily for both on a few chars I queue on for the sake of the 500 celestials lol,
    but they take a bit to pop for sure

+ Reply to Thread