+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Guy Noir
  • 1 Post By PieGuy

Thread: Making Primeval Feast Keys Drop

Default Making Primeval Feast Keys Drop

Howdy, folks.

I just hit 70 on my priest, and as a reward I'm going back and clearing all the old raids I never got a chance to play. I jumped into Primeval Feast and after some learning I figured out how to clear some of the mobs.

The problem I'm running into is that the switches for Spring and Autumn require keys, and I can't find those keys everywhere. I killed the two mobs in front of the switches, but no keys or chests dropped. Any idea on how to progress?

Thanks.

You will need two non-primalist people to complete Primeval feast.

http://rift-mmorpg.com/rift-raid/primeval-feast-guide/
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Shadowlander

Default Site gone...

Site appears to be gone, and I don't find any walk-thru or guide any more. This showed up on BP, and I wasn't around when it was current. 40 minutes and I can't figure out the trick for the first stage. Garotte didn't drop a key; any clues or pointers appreciated!

Edit: Had a very nice person help me in game. Didn't make it through (time constraint and some bugs -- may work on it more this weekend), though s/he obviously could w/ another person.

Kind of amazing, and a little sad, to see what Rift once was.
    Last edited by Guy Noir; 08-30-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by shaidyn View Post
    Howdy, folks.

I just hit 70 on my priest, and as a reward I'm going back and clearing all the old raids I never got a chance to play. I jumped into Primeval Feast and after some learning I figured out how to clear some of the mobs.

The problem I'm running into is that the switches for Spring and Autumn require keys, and I can't find those keys everywhere. I killed the two mobs in front of the switches, but no keys or chests dropped. Any idea on how to progress?

Thanks.
    TBH about 5% of the game is after lvl 70. All the old-school content just sits there wasted, un-used.....not being utilised to its full potential.

SMH the game is a shadow of what it was at release.

Just open the 5man dungeon que finder and look at the long lists of all the 5 man before the current xpac. Going on nearly two years and we still run the same 4 dungeons.....

Would love to see a total revamp of the 5man system making a lot more of the older dungeons more relevant for current gear and levels.

Will never happen but its nice to dream

+ Reply to Thread