+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Foghladha

Thread: Open World Raid Bosses - Help Requested

Default Open World Raid Bosses - Help Requested

Greetings Everyone,
    I'm looking to write an article about the various open world bosses that players can run across in Telara. I've found and killed many of them but I'm certain their are others I have not yet noticed or found how to unlock.

Dendrome
    Kaaz'Ra
    Senbora the Devourer
    Ahkane the Eternal

Planetouched Wilds
    Khadluu Ukher
    Khadbukh Khan

Shimmersand
    The Desert Queen

Stillmore
    The Baron

So thats what I have so more. I'm looking for bosses that are part of weekly group kill quests that have actual merchanics other than stand there and kill something mindlessly.

Am I missing any?
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-20-2017 at 05:02 PM.

Also, is the Golden Devourer even spawnable anymore? I've followed the steps to spawn him several times and haven't had any luck. I get ported to the right place but I don't have the buff I was supposed to have.

Soulwalker

Default Open world Raid Bosses

What u are asking is already on internet. There are many different Rift websites and guides about the Open World Raid bosses. A matter of fact you get quests that have u go kill them. Are you wanting to do the article for a project or something? The best thing for the OWRB's is to reach the max lvl of 70 or 65 if u don't have FSP and then go back and kill them since they are very hard to kill at the same lvl they are + elite.

There are .. 5? PTW bosses
    The T-Rex immediately west of Sky Fishery was a weekly every week
    Then there were 4 others that rotated a second weekly
    From memory,
    - T-Rex southeast of the first port in PTW
    - Ankylosaurus southeast of SF
    - Raptor southsoutheast of SF
    - Triceratops far west
    If you don't know where the weekly givers are in PTW, it's east of Woe on the floating rocks
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-20-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevad View Post
    What u are asking is already on internet. There are many different Rift websites and guides about the Open World Raid bosses. A matter of fact you get quests that have u go kill them. Are you wanting to do the article for a project or something? The best thing for the OWRB's is to reach the max lvl of 70 or 65 if u don't have FSP and then go back and kill them since they are very hard to kill at the same lvl they are + elite.
    Have you tried asking uncle google about this? I have searched and searched and searched for information about other open world raid bosses and all ive found is the ones in dendrome and planetouched wilds. Hell i couldnt even find reference to the baron or the desert queen. Most of the sites that had that information are gone. Im working on complining a list of them for Gaiscioch Magazine which isnt going anywhere. Im hoping i can put together a fun list of them all for others to experience these hidden gems of telara.

Here you go:
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/npc/31667...k#endingQuests
    Click each Five Kahns quest and you can click the dino name and get a map to it

Man, I was off about whichever dino Khadig Kanh is.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-21-2017 at 05:18 AM.

Golden Devourer looks like it hasn't been around for a couple years. Supposedly was put in for a Fae Yule a couple years ago but I don't think it's been back. Would be nice if it were brought back for a spell. I'm sure folks would do it for the minion.

There are of course several raid rifts. Not quite "open world" but... summon-able open world, if that makes sense.

There's also the Leviathan event on Tyrants Throne. And Volan (Dreams of Blood and Bone)... I don't want to leave him out. Volan is also summon-able, I believe. These are events more than open world raid bosses but I'd be remiss not to mention them.

Quote Originally Posted by Foghladha View Post
    Shimmersand
    The Desert Queen

Stillmore
    The Baron
    The Desert Queen, Akala, should be at the Stone Nexus, north of Gritsquall Haven. She has 1.3 million HP. The Baron is in Caer Mathos in Stillmoor, just east of Greenscale's Blight.

Neither of these pose a challenge to any level 65+ player and have no relevant mechanics.

+ Reply to Thread