+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Uisge
  • 1 Post By Boase

Thread: Hexathel Kill

Soulwalker

Default Hexathel Kill

A little video of the boss kill. One tank, me, and one healer. Support with heals, the rest DPS.
    Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Rbp8nAgz0

Interesting actionbars.

Was that full pug? if so gj.
    Last edited by Boase; 01-19-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Plane Touched

didn't get a chance to do it before they removed it, but I always figured there was a tank swap or the adds needed to be kept away from the boss.....why does lfr suggest/require 2 tanks if you only need 1?

also noticed they took out the other jump mechanic from the safe spots, nerfed already, ahhh well

nice kill though

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheskull View Post
    didn't get a chance to do it before they removed it, but I always figured there was a tank swap or the adds needed to be kept away from the boss.....why does lfr suggest/require 2 tanks if you only need 1?

also noticed they took out the other jump mechanic from the safe spots, nerfed already, ahhh well

nice kill though
    2 tanks 2 healers etc is going to be for ALL fights in LFR just so all the roles can be filled. Some fights, like this one, don't need two tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    2 tanks 2 healers etc is going to be for ALL fights in LFR just so all the roles can be filled. Some fights, like this one, don't need two tanks.
    And really you don't even need 2 healers. Provided the one healer is good and the support knows how to cleanse (if the healer gets transmogged).

Plane Touched

come to think of it I suppose the only way for LFR to ensure there are at least 2 ppl who can interrupt you would have to "require" 2 tanks since if, i'm not mistaken, all tank specs have interrupts, not all dps specs do

+ Reply to Thread