+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Foghladha
  • 1 Post By Foghladha

Thread: RIFT Raiding Fun Runs with Gaiscioch

Default RIFT Raiding Fun Runs with Gaiscioch - Mondays @ 6PM Server

Not quite ready to jump into Tier 3's? Looking to see the raids nobody wants to waste time on? Want to get those last few achievements?

Gaiscioch runs a weekly Fun Run every Monday Night from 6 to 8PM Server Time. We welcome anyone who would like to attend to meet us in Tempest Bay on the Faeblight Shard at 5:45PM as we form up groups.

You can see our raid rotation and details at:
    http://www.gaiscioch.com/tavern/rift...st_238318.html

Guild Membership NOT Required.

Voice: http://gsch.info/riftce

About Us:
    Gaiscioch is a gaming community focused on hosting public community events for all players to enjoy. For more than 15 years we've assisted players in finding exciting adventures. All of our events are open to the public. Learn more at: http://gsch.info/
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-17-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks for doing this

Very welcome. When we see a hole in content and have people desiring to run it, we fill it. Theres a lot of great content in this game but with the instant level 65 many miss it all together. Believe it or not ive played for 4+ years and until recently I never raided. I did a lot of the open world raids and even assassinated all 5 defiant leaders in Meridian before Storm Legion released. But raiding when we first launched in rift, running a raid group was out of question as my events often had 6+ raids in attendance.

So its only now when i came back to rift with my small band of helpful people that we started poking at these. Figure now that most people are over geared and can burn a lot of these bosses in seconds its just a matter of learning the steps to the dance and thats the fun part. Lets tango baby!
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-17-2017 at 11:21 AM.

I do have one concern - I have (for some weird reason) a very hard time gaming while doing voice chat. I've yet to figure out why, but the audio input disorients me something fierce and I get wild headaches and dizzy.

It happened while playing LotRO, it's happened while playing Aion, I don't know what it is. And my headsets have changed over the years so I'm pretty sure it's not my headset.

Is voice/Discord NEEDED to do this?

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I do have one concern - I have (for some weird reason) a very hard time gaming while doing voice chat. I've yet to figure out why, but the audio input disorients me something fierce and I get wild headaches and dizzy.

It happened while playing LotRO, it's happened while playing Aion, I don't know what it is. And my headsets have changed over the years so I'm pretty sure it's not my headset.

Is voice/Discord NEEDED to do this?
    Its not required just be ready to dance where we dance we have a deaf lady that raids with us too. All are welcome.

Forming up in 2 hours!

+ Reply to Thread