+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Solo realm of twisted dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    That's very nice of you, thanks. So, you're probably on US.

Excellent idea... My daughter is only 7 though.
    I got branches (lmao branches, what did I just say there), I mean alts xD on both EU and NA,
    a lot of them on EU and just 2 on NA, of which I got 2 L70 chars on each cluster, so we should be fine

also on the point of being friendless, I live in my own guild @Typhiria named <Livin' a life of Solitude>

So yeah, dont know your nick (inb4 Xlavius@some NA shard), but catch me around as
    Stabmeintheheart@Faeblight (bit violent name ik xD)
    Franneliese@Typhiria

Rift Disciple

I soloed it at 65, but not til later in NMT. Should be easy at 70 with the large jump in dps. You just need a high burst to burn him before he does the icicle to do it solo.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    I soloed it at 65, but not til later in NMT. Should be easy at 70 with the large jump in dps. You just need a high burst to burn him before he does the icicle to do it solo.
    My simplemeter says I do ~200k dps. I can't squeeze more out of my Shaman. The boss just stops taking damage at all at a certain point and casts his ice prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    So, I tried with defiler, but no luck. The Frozen terror attacks the pet, but when it's time for him to cast his Ice Prison he casts it on me. Same goes for the Druid's tanking pet. And the Druid's healing fairy stops in her tracks as soon I'm in the ice prison.

Are you guys sure this is soloable?
    The person who gets frozen is the one without agro generally when it comes to mechanics like that, on the other hand i can't even remember that boss anymore he should at this point be dying before even trying to activate his icicle anyway
    Otherwise you'll just have to use a dps pet and have it finish the boss for you or dps you out of the crystal
    Last edited by Valfador; 01-16-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

I just soloed him - 8 second fight, 350k DPS, no freezing. He died in the middle of breathing at me so maybe I skipped the freezing mechanic?
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-16-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    I just soloed him - 8 second fight, 350k DPS, no freezing. He died in the middle of breathing at me so maybe I skipped the freezing mechanic?
    Cool! Yes you probably did! With my Shaman I can't reach that 350k though. I'm still a 100 k short. Then I know what to do...
    Last edited by Xlavius; 01-17-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Champion

Oh joy! I did it! As a grown man, I shouldn't be as happy with this as I am.

The pet is magnificent. ...It talks...

The jump puzzle frustrated me beyond anything though.
    Last edited by Xlavius; 01-17-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Plane Touched

if you don't have the dps to skip the freezing try droping a constant AOE on the ground at your feet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2