+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [EU] LFM MoM CONQUERER GROUP

Shadowlander

Default [EU] LFM MoM CONQUERER GROUP

Conquererd! Thanks to all persons who attended and the CS for the time and patience. I will try to create one more raid on 30.1. at the same time since I missed the last raid and I'm missing the speedrun achievement. So if you want to join for that, stay tuned and log in!

Hello folks!

Doranbolt and me are trying to set up an EU raiding team with the aim of getting the Conqueror: The Mind of Madness. With the SFP raid probably going to be a while we figured this is a good way to at least have somewhat challenging raid content - besides we are both quite into our achievements. For this we need your help. It's going to be a multi-week thing where we raid once a week for about 3 hours. The reason it takes at least 7 weeks is that you have to kill Arisen Arak in 7 different ways (Hardmode doesn't count towards one of the other 6 achievements). The plan is the following:
    • Raid 5-7 weeks in a row, once a week on monday 7PM server time. Starting January 9th.
    • Do all achievements at least (optimally only) once. Every week will be a different order for Arisen Arak.
    • The speedruns will probably be done at week 3-4-5 somewhere after everyone knows all the bosses just to make sure.
    • We will raidroll the crafting material drop from Fauxmire

What we expect from all players that want to attend:
    • Be Level 70.
    • Have a ranged and melee DPS role that pulls at least 250k single-target DPS. Exceptions can be made as long as you are contributing to the raid.
    • Have time every week for the next 5 weeks.
    • Be able to play without lags and disconnects.
    • Have Discord.
    • Be able to shut up (no trash talk), listen and concentrate on the boss.
    If you want to join us, please reply in this thread or contact me (Zayu@Gelidra) or Doranbolt@Gelidra in game. If you post here please mention:
    • Your ingame name
    • Why you want to get the achievements
    • Please confirm that you have time on the said day of the week for the next 5 weeks at least
    • Describe your experience in MoM (short)
    • Any specs you are willing to play besides dps (healing/support)

If we get more people that are interested than we have raid spots, we will decide on the final group on the first raid night (January 9th). If you are not chosen you can still be offered a spot if someone drops out. Of course if you are planning to create a raid yourself, we can provide information on how to get certain achievements.

We will probably have Volturnus (Seshatar) streaming the raids. We expect to encounter some bugged achievements - so we hope Customer Support will be so kind to cooperate with us and grant us any bugged achievements - we will report every bugged achievement we find!

Best regards,
    Zayu and Doran
    Last edited by Zayu; 01-24-2017 at 12:52 PM. Reason: making lists

Just so you don't waste your time, the Slayer of the Seven achievement isn't completely obtainable. Anything ending in ruin doesn't work. The impossible orders should be removed soon, and you should focus on the non-ruin orders.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 12-27-2016 at 12:53 PM.

I probably won't be able to attend them all since I don't know my schedule this far ahead. But if you would let me, I'd like to be put on the reserves list.
    Achievement hunter

Errando - Level 70 Warrior - Gelidra

People played Manugo here

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    Just so you don't waste your time, the Slayer of the Seven achievement isn't completely obtainable. Anything ending in ruin doesn't work. The impossible orders should be removed soon, and you should focus on the non-ruin orders.
    Thank you for this information. The bosses to determine the order are Lady Justice, Enigma and DG? Or is it Envy instead?

AA achi with smallest platform remaining cant be done either- fight got changed. Some on Genesis aren't doable either.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

This thread is too funny.

Do you think the raiding community is still around, and that what raiders still remain actually want to do old content? Let's be realistic here, raids are no more, there is no raid for another 2 - 3 months, by which time raiding in Rift will be a past time.

No past xpac had ever not seen a raid shortly after that xpacs release. However, SFP has one raid, 10man only, and due for release months after SFPs release. Get the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennybrae View Post

Do you think the raiding community is still around, and that what raiders still remain actually want to do old content? Let's be realistic here, raids are no more, there is no raid for another 2 - 3 months, by which time raiding in Rift will be a past time.

No past xpac had ever not seen a raid shortly after that xpacs release. However, SFP has one raid, 10man only, and due for release months after SFPs release. Get the picture?
    The amount of salt in your posts is funny, thanks for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    It doesn't take much salt to make you laugh it seems.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    You're not suggesting it's someone that managed to bypass their "holidays|" from the Forum, say it isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You're not suggesting it's someone that managed to bypass their "holidays|" from the Forum, say it isn't true.

It isnt true
    XD

@Jenny sorry but you got huge amounts of salt in your overal posts

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jennybrae View Post

SFP was just the final nail in the raiding coffin. There are no more raiding guilds in Rift because there is...nothing to raid. When new "10 man" hits it will be a glorified instant adventure for 10 people, current dev team clearly demonstrated in expert dungeons how tuning content is going for them, also ridiculous fragment system makes fine tuning impossible.

It is funny because ever since 2011. a lot of people were crying about hard raids, equal opportunity raiding, elitism etc. Now they got what they always wanted, expert dungeons and "raids" will be no more challenging than an IA

Quote Originally Posted by Sahtiaro View Post
    AA achi with smallest platform remaining cant be done either- fight got changed. Some on Genesis aren't doable either.
    Yeah I've contacted support and they need a raid dev or someone higher up to give them permission to grant the achievements or remove them from conq in the future.

So its a waiting game till the devs are back in office.

All I need are the 5 achievements from Slayer of the Seven and Scour Power(yeah yeah).
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Scour Power
    Obligatory baddie....
    R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Yeah I've contacted support and they need a raid dev or someone higher up to give them permission to grant the achievements or remove them from conq in the future.

So its a waiting game till the devs are back in office.

All I need are the 5 achievements from Slayer of the Seven and Scour Power(yeah yeah).
    Hello! please, tell me how you did it -Boss(Lady Justice )/ achievement - "The prosecution ripostes"

Quote Originally Posted by Kessedi View Post
    Hello! please, tell me how you did it -Boss(Lady Justice )/ achievement - "The prosecution ripostes"
    We ticketed it. There's quite a few achievements that aren't obtainable or broken. You'll just have to ask support for them. This includes rapid assault (both) so make sure to record your timestamps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast