+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do you buff a Boss when it keeps crashing groups?

Telaran

Default Why do you buff a Boss when it keeps crashing groups?

From Patchnotes:

TEMPLE OF ANANKE
    * Fixed a small exploit on Killthraxus where players could destroy the Obsidian Pillar with a single explosive

That was the only way I could do that Boss without crashing ( because it makes that bossfight faster)
    So.. What am I supposed to do now when I get into Temple? leave and get deserteur (and hated by people) OR crash through the instance ( mostly on Boss 2 ,in some random groups that can make that fight nearly impossible)
    Why do they buff it when it is in this state ..

And does somebody know what trion did when this instance was deactivated for about a week? I thought it was to fix this crashing things. instead they only changed the Endbossfight, because it was too confusing for some people?

I hate that I have to open my task manager if I want to do some experts, so I can kill Rift Process fast when Rift freezes, to reopen rift .
    I think I am not going to do any random expert this week.

Just for informative use...how do you actually exploit the fight?

I've seen pillar die from 1 bomb but I don't really know how to do it and never bothered about it since fight is a joke if you don't crash
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sahtiaro View Post
    Just for informative use...how do you actually exploit the fight?

I've seen pillar die from 1 bomb but I don't really know how to do it and never bothered about it since fight is a joke if you don't crash
    Pick up barrel and hold it on the pillar seen it done a few time. Also, YES what is being done about ppl DCing on this fight half of them can't get back in-game fast enough before troll of the year Vote kicks them! yeah know it take other votes but the sheep screw over the ones at no fault of their own that get DC'd!!!!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    And does somebody know what trion did when this instance was deactivated for about a week? I thought it was to fix this crashing things. instead they only changed the Endbossfight, because it was too confusing for some people?
    that's exactly the reason. It was confusing and many people were reporting it as a bug. Some were actually legitimate bugs. But it was a boss that was hard on pugs so they changed it.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Soulwalker

Cool crashing

I have a Titan GTX video card and even I keep crashing on this fight. Please fix this its very annoying. If theres simply too much going on then tone it down.

+ Reply to Thread