+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Temple of Ananke < Killthraxus > Fix Please !

Isp
    Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    What the heck....
    I just got the crash on the lord drevanox whatever guy :O
    (the guy breaking tasuil)
    and also a party mate.

the freeze is spreading
    I've crashed on every boss in this dung, but most of crashes are not repeatable and bearable by comparison with second boss. Only second boss is a huge issue.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Plane Touched

I have noticed that as a Mage healer, if I use legendary bloom, (which casts vile spores 4 times instantly), if it hits the tower it causes OTHER people to disconnect. I have personally never disconnected on this fight, over a few dozen runs across 3 different characters. Also using two different PC's.
    Last edited by RogueUnseen; 01-24-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Shadowlander

Killthraxus is STILL causing crashes. Last time I was chloro healing, and there was a mage with an air elemental pet in the group. However, the second time we did it, no crashes.

I seem to recall jumping, and getting the crash on the landing, but I have no idea how this would effect anything.

Lastly, this isn't just a client crash that can be remedied through opening task manager and manually closing rift, (task manager is basically unresponsive) its a blue-screen-of-death-need-to-restart-the-comp type of crash.

edit: and yes, it only ever happens in he first phase of the fight.
    Last edited by Necrologist; 03-01-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrologist View Post
    Killthraxus is STILL causing crashes. Last time I was chloro healing, and there was a mage with an air elemental pet in the group. However, the second time we did it, no crashes.

I seem to recall jumping, and getting the crash on the landing, but I have no idea how this would effect anything.

Lastly, this isn't just a client crash that can be remedied through opening task manager and manually closing rift, (task manager is basically unresponsive) its a blue-screen-of-death-need-to-restart-the-comp type of crash.

edit: and yes, it only ever happens in he first phase of the fight.
    While I believe that Rift should really fix this common and known issue, I have a suggestion that has worked for many. In your settings, click the box to "hide others players FX" (or something like that)
    gluck!

It has fixed mine and several others crash problems.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Qtpantz View Post
    While I believe that Rift should really fix this common and known issue, I have a suggestion that has worked for many. In your settings, click the box to "hide others players FX" (or something like that)
    gluck!

It has fixed mine and several others crash problems.
    thanks for the info, but I have done that already, and turned down or turned off some other options including some of the sound effects people thought were the culprit.

it has probably helped somewhat (?), as I do seem to crash less, but it sill occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrologist View Post
    thanks for the info, but I have done that already, and turned down or turned off some other options including some of the sound effects people thought were the culprit.

it has probably helped somewhat (?), as I do seem to crash less, but it sill occurs.
    I'm sorry to hear that that hasn't fixed the issue! If I think of anything else/or I hear of anything else, while waiting for Trion to fix this, I'll make sure to come back and post it here.

I honestly don't know why Trion has ignored this issue for so long... :/

Shadowlander

i didn't read all post in this thread and i dont know if you found the reason of game crashing but i made some tests and i think i found the skill that cause game crashes to a lot of players.

> Legendary Firestorm (pyro) put on pillar ...when pillar do the spining red voids at same time

it causes a sort of "sound bug" (you can change your graphic parameters it will change nothing)

Now , everytime i run this dungeon , and have mages in my group , i simply ask them not to use firestorm, and i never crashed again.
    When a pyro put his firestorm on pillar , its a 100% chance to crash during fight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5