+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Frozengeek

Thread: game crash in temple of ananke

Shadowlander

Default game crash in temple of ananke

On the second boss of temple of ananke with the pillar , i experience game crash on every try, and it seems i'm not the only one having this problem.

Every time i did it , at least 2-3 players game crash during fight...so basically the only solution is to give tank and heal role to players who dont crash, and try to come back fast in game to do the damage between 2 crashes..

Could you please fix that ?

I never crash in any other dongeon, zones etc....so i guess there is a problem on that boss for a lot of players.

have fun ! (or at least try)

Same for me, did it 3 times since it became available and game crashed on that boss every time for me.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rift Chaser

Same for wife and I. Hers crashes more than mine on that boss, but we both crash at least once per run on that boss, and see other people crashing repeatedly as well.

Soulwalker

I also crash every time.

We call this the miniboss of Temple. It's actually harder than the content

Soulwalker

i experienced it too, sometime got frezzed and run again, sometimes i need to kick rift process and run it again.
    I'm pretty sure the freeze come when the bomb explode. i've tried to clean my all computeur, update framework and direct x, put the game on 32 bit (even if i didn't get any trouble elsewhere) put the graphic option to extremly low and .......... still frezzed, i've also checked my ram when the frezz happens and not even above 50% of use and the same for the cpu.let's hope we got a patch for it soon

Telaran

I did not experienced this one yet.
    For info i am running the 32-bit client on steam platform,had no problems there.

+ Reply to Thread