+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambraele
  • 1 Post By Archyface

Thread: SFP Expert loot

Rift Disciple

Default SFP Expert loot

Does anyone have a loot table or know of a site that has one yet for SFP Experts ? Would be nice to know what bosses to use your reward charges on . Seen some tables that had some good info but don't seem to list what bosses drop what , just list it as Expert drop . THANKS !

Ascendant

All bosses drop all loot, except for the Epic Legs, Shoulders and Chest.
    Temple of Ananke last boss: Epic Chest
    IDD: Epic Shoulders
    Tuathe De Coven: Epic Legs
    Last edited by Archyface; 11-28-2016 at 06:27 AM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    All bosses drop all loot, except for the Epic Legs, Shoulders and Chest.
    Temple of Ananke last boss: Epic Chest
    IDD: Epic Shoulders
    Tuathe De Coven: Epic Legs
    Thanks Archy , figured you would know .

Prophet of Telara

What about those personal loot charges ? I was never able to use them.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Ascendant

Well they've never actually really told us exactly what personal loot charges do other than they 'give you another chance at loot'.

You can still get loot and frags without using them even if you've already been in the dungeon once that day. Using a Individual Reward Charge will actually give you Tower Fragments guaranteed, at least one frag guaranteed, and a chance at an item.

They're also bugged in that you don't accumulate any, ever. Makes it even harder to cap frags.

Lokken, probably a stupid question, but have you run the same dungeon more than once in a daily reset?
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Prophet of Telara

I don`t rememeber if I had run a SPE twice but I`ve always got at least 2 frags so I guess that was during the first run.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Shadowlander

I'm doing some loot tracking for my guild and I haven't seem the same piece of gear drop in 2 different dungeons or from two different bosses yet, but my sample size is small so far.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Koder View Post
    I'm doing some loot tracking for my guild and I haven't seem the same piece of gear drop in 2 different dungeons or from two different bosses yet, but my sample size is small so far.
    My brother and I have both gotten identical loot drops from different bosses in the same dungeon instance. Please keep testing though, a full loot table would be nice. Anyone remember fightingdragonswithtaylorswift.com ? That was great when gearing up in Nightmare Tide.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by LucKeyHoleInOne View Post
    My brother and I have both gotten identical loot drops from different bosses in the same dungeon instance. Please keep testing though, a full loot table would be nice. Anyone remember fightingdragonswithtaylorswift.com ? That was great when gearing up in Nightmare Tide.
    Following up on this. Still appears to be random, aside from the epics. I gave up as I started getting frustrated when I saw the inconsistencies of my theory. I might revisit at some point. Seems you can just spam the experts and reroll until you get gear, so I don't think SPEs have held a candle compared to when NTE's came out.

Remember Return to EC before the nerf? Man that challenge was glorious. Actually had to use cc and rupts on trash like back in old school WoW heroics.

Pretty sure I have seen the Hollowood band (ring) drop in every dungeon, at various points.
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

PrancingTurtle online log parser

Ascendant

Still appears to be random, aside from the epics.
    Yeah I made a list on the PTS in beta and it was turning out to the same as this. Then I created another list on live and the same again. Any piece of rare loot off any boss.

And about the extra loot charges, it would be nice if there would be some kind of counter around, otherway you don't have any idea how many you have until you do an expert again the same day. And btw i have 30 charges atm, dunno what's the limit of these or how them recharge per day, week, etc; it was supposed to get one of them every 8 hours or so until a cap of 10 if you are a patron, but i'm not sure anymore about anything related to this.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

+ Reply to Thread