+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Temple of Ananke Closed

Rift Chaser

Default Temple of Ananke Closed

When will this be available again? Not to mention that there has been no dev post on why it was closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

My guess (read: hope) is next regular hotfix.
    I hope they also fix IDD. Doing experts with randoms is just painful right now.
    50% chance to get in a dungeon that grants random dungeon bonus where the average joe dps will result in painfully long fights.
    The other 50% results in atleast one 30min debuff or 10min debuffs when people search for a replacement after killing scarn. Fun times.
    Last edited by dunkelst; 11-28-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    Quit: I survived 4.0, but 4.1 broke my will.
    Replacing the "challenge" with a grind to get the best gear is just too much with what was already wrong since 4.0.

I still don't understand why they closed the only fun dungeon there was. It WAS WORKING.

Maybe they closed the wrong one and meant to close IDD because IDD still doesn't give random charge reward and this makes dungeon farming really hard. I personally gave up on dungeons for now. We always get IDD and can't burn the charge...did it 3+ times in a row trying to get the other working one from random queue.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sahtiaro View Post
    I still don't understand why they closed the only fun dungeon there was. It WAS WORKING.

Maybe they closed the wrong one and meant to close IDD because IDD still doesn't give random charge reward and this makes dungeon farming really hard. I personally gave up on dungeons for now. We always get IDD and can't burn the charge...did it 3+ times in a row trying to get the other working one from random queue.
    I speculate it was partially responsible for the server crashes. Definitely agree it was/is a fun one though! But also bugged to hell, especially the poison grenade and the magma boss.
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

Rift Chaser

Nothing about ToA in the patch notes. Can we get a dev answer please? When will we get back 50% of the content?

Rift Chaser

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ilmoran View Post
    Thanks. Still wondering why it's not in the patch notes. Also that was the first time so far that they even acknowledged closing the dungeon.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

It's posted in the downtime thread. I'll add a note to the Patch notes, even though it's not really an added feature, just switched back to the "on" position. =)
    Thanks for the callout, and sorry for the confusion!
    Brasse

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

AHA, just got the notes from Dev, because they were working on it until 9pm last night and passed out before they remembered to add to Patch Notes, hehe. Copying it here for you:

[EDIT: The Temple of Ananke is again OPEN for business... err... mayhem and destruction!

-Life Shards for the last boss fight in Temple of Ananke are set to roughly 6 million for expert, and 1.5 million for standard.

- Fixed a bug where Life shards stopped spawning after Maelderoth reaches max stacks of Burning Corruption

- Life shards no longer give a reactive and instead remove 2 stacks of Burning Corruption from Maelderoth when destroyed as long as he is within 30m of it

- Maelderoth can no longer be accidentally killed, and Ananke cannot be harmed until phase 3

~Brasse]

+ Reply to Thread