+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: [Expert Dungeons] Please redesign the mechanics of some bosses and buff difficulty

Default [Expert Dungeons] Please redesign the mechanics of some bosses and buff difficulty

Temple of Ananke:
    • Gristlespitt - Needs more HP, we burst him so fast he barely uses any mechanics
    • Killthraxus - Make Pillar only get dmg from bombs, not from player dmg
    • Lord Draveneaux - Make him hurt Tasuil a bit more and buff heals on him too, so the healer actually has to do a little bit there
    • Maelfernus - We only stand in front of boss and nuke - havent seen any mechanics at all
    • Ananke - Very good fight

Thuath'De Coven
    • Hollowood - Very good fight
    • Mossclaw - Very boring fight, reminds me of Skylla in Citadel of Insanity...
    • Lanaria - Another pinata without anything that hurts, just burst it down
    • Nathairacha - This one you can also burst brainafk

Intrepid - Darkening Deeps
    • Braxtepel - Is ok
    • Michael Bringhurst - Is ok
    • Tenegar Deepfang - Is ok
    • Glubmuk - Very boring, i remember old Glubmuk had lasers or something that made the arena smaller?
    • Conclave - Is ok
    • Scarn - Needs more HP, almost bursted down when he flies up first time
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Fia

All bosses need an increase in damage dealt. It's sooooo very boring doing SPEs as a healer, there's basically nothing to do at all. I hope this will be fixed soon. (:
    Last edited by Fia; 11-23-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Telaran

they are all to easy, normaly after a new expansion you have to work in experts, some fight's we needed more then 2 or 3 ours.
    this expasion we did the 2 first with 4 peeps in 45 min.
    did darkenig today, well it was a real disapointment, way to easy.

sorry to say, but it looks like trion give up to the winers

Rift Master

Agreed, they are way to easy and forgiving. Not to mention if everyone has 2k hit they melt away so fast.

A reason for us not taking that much damage could be connected with armor and resist scaling that seems to be still the one from NT, which means players have way more resist/armor than they should.

On the other hand, that won't help much for mobs since they should still have 15% reduction as base, even if they are stuck with NT values. You would only notice it if using armor reduction debufs like champ mark one that lowers it by a fixed amount instead of %.

King of Slackers

I'm glad you guys tested the experts @PTS and gave feedback... oh wait, you had no level 70 char there?
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    I'm glad you guys tested the experts @PTS and gave feedback... oh wait, you had no level 70 char there?

Why level up 2x if you can do it only once.

Tbh if they wanted us to test content they could have given lv70 boost on PTS.

But yea it would be more fun if there was more challenge in those dungeons. 20k boss autoattacks are silly.
    Last edited by Sahtiaro; 11-23-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na

Rift Master

Only done Coven today after it got buffed in general it's still a joke, only real thing I noticed was hollowood's cast hurts abit so you actually should interrupt it now. Beyond that the main difference is that trash seems to take a lot longer to kill(bosses too), and if you try and pull literally all the mobs between bosses and just aoe them down it kinda hurts as a dps because of the warlock armor. So basically they made it longer, not really harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post
    Only done Coven today after it got buffed in general it's still a joke, only real thing I noticed was hollowood's cast hurts abit so you actually should interrupt it now. Beyond that the main difference is that trash seems to take a lot longer to kill(bosses too), and if you try and pull literally all the mobs between bosses and just aoe them down it kinda hurts as a dps because of the warlock armor. So basically they made it longer, not really harder.
    Not sure about US but here in EU the hotfix 3.0 isn't up yet, the one that comes with the "revamp" 20% thouger Coven. So no idea how you could "test it" :P

It's being implemented right now btw.
    Last edited by Shelenia; 11-23-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

yeah its all our fault that trion made it extra hard for players to test their content and do their jobs for free.they basically gated beta testing, how ridiculous is that?

i mean i made it to 70 and still couldnt find any groups to do any experts.

why should a person that wants to provide feedback on dungeons be forced to lv to 70, which is a giant grind if u dont have pots or patron.

its like somebody telling you they can fix your roof for you for free, but they need a ride to your house and then you telling them no, why dont you walk here instead.

King of Slackers

Not sure why <100k dps people are complaining about the difficulty of the dungeons. They wouldn't finish a single dungeon if the bosses would have more/enrage mechanics and hit like a truck...

Last edited by keepor; 11-24-2016 at 03:14 AM.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shelenia View Post
    Not sure about US but here in EU the hotfix 3.0 isn't up yet, the one that comes with the "revamp" 20% thouger Coven. So no idea how you could "test it" :P

It's being implemented right now btw.
    NA servers get most patches like a day ahead of EU

Not sure why <100k dps people are complaining about the difficulty of the dungeons. They wouldn't finish a single dungeon if the bosses would have more/enrage mechanics and hit like a truck...

Its because they didn't expect to go through those dungeons like its a walk in the park and we all have to agree that the difficulty of SPE and NTE is not even close!

I remember times in NTE when boss autoattack took 50% of tanks HP and when someone queued to heal as Chloro you knew you'd have bad time.

And now I've seen Wardens with no Divine Favor or ST healing be able to keep the tank alive.....LOL
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na

Imagine if the raid is balanced around the same type of skill level
    Last edited by Valfador; 11-24-2016 at 04:59 AM.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

You dont redesign released bosses - the work for new designs should go into the next dungeons.
    Last edited by Ongar; 11-24-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ongar View Post
    You dont redesign released bosses - the work for new designs should go into the next dungeons.

yeah they prob wont change anything but they really should.

these dungeons are so lame, it was super fun when dungeons were always fresh and u had to try really hard to beat them. i mean they only give us 2 dungeons and then they make em a cakewalk?
    i mean if these are boring now, imagine doing them when u outgear them.

i dont even get these decisions, so the game is overall smaller now and theres less content. why woudlnt you make dungeons hard so people have something to work towards
    some of these bosses dont even seem to do any mechanics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast