+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bonus Loot Issue

Soulwalker

Default Bonus Loot Issue

I used to get bonus rolls after each BOSS kill in dungeons, in last few days that window is not poping up anymore. Really want to know why. Please help!
    Last edited by Chuchooo; 11-20-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Rift Chaser

Each day it resets so the loot roll window only comes up if you run the instance more than once per day.
    <Harshmallows> Gelidra shard

Kuurgan - Level 65 Warrior
    Macleodd - Level 65 Mage
    Ramirezz - Level 65 Rogue

Soulwalker

Default Bonus Loot Issue

I keep an eye on that, but that was not the case so far. Never used up all my charges on bonus loot either.

This felt like game issue, but it does not seem that other people having the same issue.

My loot charges are all gone and stay gone. Not getting new charges at all.

The pop up says I should get a new charge in "x" hours, but that isn't happening.

Shadowlander

If the bonus reset every day and you get a new charge every 11 hours, you have to play once in the morning then once at night to even get a single charge ! The charge system is clearly done wrong.

Soulwalker

I am having the same issue with charges, stuck at zero for multiple days now. Window seems to be poping up now on 2nd run of the day, but useless since I have no charges....

New issue that I also have is not getting credit for Random SPE. I hope all those things get fixed on thursday patch, if TRION knows about it...
    Last edited by Chuchooo; 11-29-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Chuchooo View Post
    I am having the same issue with charges, stuck at zero for multiple days now. Window seems to be poping up now on 2nd run of the day, but useless since I have no charges....

New issue that I also have is not getting credit for Random SPE. I hope all those things get fixed on thursday patch, if TRION knows about it...
    This. No Charges are awarded, only the "daily dungeon clear" gets reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

+ Reply to Thread