+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DBozMen

Thread: Expert Tuath'de Coven

Shadowlander

Question Expert Tuath'de Coven

Hi all,

I was just wondering is this dungeon it? I mean we just went in for to see if we could do the dungeon with 4 people on expert for the fun of it... Which accoording to the expert list we lacked hit on (requires 2000).

And we cleared it, its just a disappointment... If I would compare this to NT dungeon, first try.... it would have kicked our *****! And required at least 1 hour on a boss.

Since its to late to go into the other dungeon... But assuming that expert also have the exact same mechanics as standard mode, it will be a walk in the park.

What do you people think about the new dungeons?

Kind regards,

DBozMen
    Officer of Temple of Light, DBozMen@Zaviel

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Hi all,

I was just wondering is this dungeon it? I mean we just went in for to see if we could do the dungeon with 4 people on expert for the fun of it... Which accoording to the expert list we lacked hit on (requires 2000).

And we cleared it, its just a disappointment... If I would compare this to NT dungeon, first try.... it would have kicked our *****! And required at least 1 hour on a boss.

Since its to late to go into the other dungeon... But assuming that expert also have the exact same mechanics as standard mode, it will be a walk in the park.

What do you people think about the new dungeons?

Kind regards,

DBozMen
    I totally agree, we cleared them all on the second day of the expansion (a short time after they got released on EU). I am also dissapointed, not in the dungeons themselves, but in how easy they are. I was hoping to see a difficulty similar to SLEs or NTEs when they first got released, especially after Trion hyped them up so much, sadly the new dungeons do not justify needing 2000 hit at all, not by a mile, they are waaaaaay too easy. I would really welcome an increase in difficulty.
    Last edited by Fia; 11-19-2016 at 04:49 PM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Shadowlander

You were expecting to see properly tuned experts in SFP? Be realistic, seriously.

Well it's nice to see the fact that Trion followed through on their promise to deliver well-polished content at launch. This was totally worth them cutting the amount of content in SFP to a fraction of what it was in other versions of Rift. Right?
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.
    Rift: Maintenance Mode.

To be fair......the experts were hitting for 300-2k damage on PTS right before launch. Sooooo they were buffed!

Side note: We kill the shaman conclave dude last for the achievement in IDD and the aoe was hitting for 30k+. Would be cool if the rest of the dungeon needed a support or diff healer

(wtb working Werewolf boss stacks achievement and Scarn stacks achievement).
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

+ Reply to Thread