+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SL & NT Normal Dungeons Question

Default SL & NT Normal Dungeons Question

Hello

So I feel a bit dumb for asking this, but is it possible to solo SL & NT normal dungeons? Or are they intended for groups only??

I have a few story line quests that require me to complete some of the dungeons and I have tried and tried and died a million times...so was just wondering if I am just sucking at it or is there another explanation. LOL!

SL, yes. NT, maybe.

Prophet of Telara

They intended for groups but I solo the Nightmare Coast a long time ago, with the better Equip today and a hybrid spec with healing this should be quite feasible. But it is quite time-intensive.

Ah ok, thanks! I'll keep trying then.

With the new level cap coming up, does the old dungeon levels stay the same or do they get increased as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Ican84 View Post
    Ah ok, thanks! I'll keep trying then.

With the new level cap coming up, does the old dungeon levels stay the same or do they get increased as well?
    They keep their level.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

why are you trying to solo them, you should just ask for some help, im sure plenty of people are bored enough to lend a hand, and some are just plain nice and will do it to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdiggby View Post
    why are you trying to solo them, you should just ask for some help, im sure plenty of people are bored enough to lend a hand, and some are just plain nice and will do it to help you out.
    I'm too scared to ask for help. I asked for help once and was called a troll...so that kinda put me off asking people for help. Plus I really like to solo as much content as possible.

@Artewig - Ah ok, thanks.

Rift Disciple

If you're on EU feel free to send me a /tell if you struggle with some dungeon achievs, always happy to help with those.

Getting a spec with some self heals or a few points into a healing soul can help a lot, too.
    Alaysa@Gelidra
    Laysa@Gelidra

www.eternal-dawn.net @Gelidra [EU]

yeah if u are in na i can help you out if you want.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ican84 View Post
    Hello

So I feel a bit dumb for asking this, but is it possible to solo SL & NT normal dungeons? Or are they intended for groups only??

I have a few story line quests that require me to complete some of the dungeons and I have tried and tried and died a million times...so was just wondering if I am just sucking at it or is there another explanation. LOL!
    You can solo all SL Expert dungeons.
    I just did it maybe 2 weeks ago with my primalist (because i was bored as hell )

But i wouldnīt recomment to solo the SL Expert dungeon where you are at the first two bosses in that robot (donīt know the english name of this dungeon...^^, entrance is in tempest bay^^).
    First, soloing the event is really tricky, because (second^^ the rocket skill from the robot is buggy and deals no dmg (but effects are shown^^).
    But if you are bored you can try it, itīs really not easy^^
    Mallgar@typhiria & Malllgar@typhiria (2 Primalists)
    Guild: IMPERA - Deutsche Raidgilde
    Fragen zum Primalisten? Schreibt mich ingame an :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    If you're on EU feel free to send me a /tell if you struggle with some dungeon achievs, always happy to help with those.

Getting a spec with some self heals or a few points into a healing soul can help a lot, too.
    I am indeed on the EU server. Thanks, I'll definitely do that!

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I am sure with the new level cap as well it will be much easier.

+ Reply to Thread