+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "I don't smell it" Tyrants Forge

Telaran

Default "I don't smell it" Tyrants Forge

We did this again for the god knows how many times and not awarded as usual the ticket ended in the same stupid answer as always "our logs don't support blah blah".
    I mean how many other ppl having trouble with this?? how many tickets have been sent in?
    nothing has been done yet people pay for a game hoping it will work can accept it first time maybe 2nd but now its getting ridiculous. sent in a bug report but not hoping for anything "live chat" has disappeared now unless it's been taken from me for all the complaints. patron means nothing silver tier means nothing it seems.

QUIT MAYBE???

Are you not used to it?

They are using 1880s system to track the achivements hence they can't do anything more then just reply with a premade macro each and every time.

Things that take more time to solve = copy and paste macro and not give a fudge.
    Last edited by WorldAdidas; 10-25-2016 at 10:17 AM.
    NightmareTide :: Cleared!

Worldadidas@Gelidra

Keep escalating the ticket.

Telaran

last time i kept escalating it came to "if u don't accept our decision your contact privileges will be removed". shortly after i was unable to log into riftgame.com for like 5 days had zero problems with any other site on internet thought it was a bit strange.

just sent in another ticket for a "bugged" cheevo got the usual cant support this issue but now i'm getting told to send in a bug report. i did this for smell it heard nothing now and don't expect to.

+ Reply to Thread