+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slipmat

Thread: Expert Iron Tomb?

Default Expert Iron Tomb?

@Ocho
    I dunno if i should be posting this here or elsewhere but here goes, i sent in a bug report on this issue, ok fine that went in , i guess, i go to "contact trion" get to the issues page it says i need to log in, so i do and go back to the issues page i still have to log in .....again, now the issue is this other than that, im on The sage of the endless, have to go into expert Iron tomb, and bam i get to Bonelord Fethorn and of course just my luck the shield is up, no luck advancing, 2nd time this has happened.....someone help.. i would like to progress and get this thing done (

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Expert IT is a bit different to Return to Expert IT on the Bonelord boss, you have to kill all the ghosts in the room and light all the globes by standing next to them.

Once every ghost is dead and every globe was lit, the shield will go down.

Default yep

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Expert IT is a bit different to Return to Expert IT on the Bonelord boss, you have to kill all the ghosts in the room and light all the globes by standing next to them.

Once every ghost is dead and every globe was lit, the shield will go down.

tried all that even logged out and back in again ....still nothin but meh i guess ill try again tomorrow, ty tho

It just worked for me. Thanks for posting the solution!

+ Reply to Thread