+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Unobtainable Achievements

Default Unobtainable Achievements

Conqueror: Hammerknell Fortress cannot be completed due to mechanic changes to several encounters when the instance was re-purposed for level 65.

Since changing these encounters isn't a viable request, how about reassigning the rewards from Conqueror: Hammerknell Fortress (Abyssal Lifter mount and "The Beastly" title) to another achievement. Rapid Assault perhaps since it is the next most difficult achievement for the instance?

It is sad enough that none of the 20 player raids from Nightmare Tide have been conquered, but since this one is literally broken maybe we can at least create the opportunity to get some of the assets into the game world.

Same goes for Conqueror: Mind of Madness.
    Last edited by Sahtiaro; 08-24-2016 at 05:25 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    It is sad enough that none of the 20 player raids from Nightmare Tide have been conquered,
    So Stihl - when are you organizing the conq cheeve runs on MS, TF, HK, and MoM? September 5 seems a viable date for most of us Muricans (invite please.)

Quote Originally Posted by Uviktig View Post
    So Stihl - when are you organizing the conq cheeve runs on MS, TF, HK, and MoM? September 5 seems a viable date for most of us Muricans (invite please.)
    I've asked around about getting a HM Crucia kill in order but there is almost no interest. Full disclosure? I'm not even sure NA can put together 20 people I would trust to do conq runs with, let alone from the same guild, which is one of the reasons why I find it sad.

Rift is hard.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - -Lemme Smash-

R.I.P <Coriolis> R.I.P <Mate>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Rift is hard.
    Uneven terrain on Crucia makes it not so easy unless you studied the whole plattform with teleports :P
    Maybe in the next expansion you can kill her fast enough so you don`t have to play the teleport minigame.

Rift Disciple

Reminds me i wanted to post a list of nightmare tide raid achievements that are not realistically obtainable:

Mount Sharax

Against all Odds - It is possible I just don't understand the mechanic well enough, but the eye of the storm buff does not expire before the boss enrages.

Brain Drain - Has never worked and now with mana drain gone this achievement should be removed.

This little Piggy ... - Again I might be missing something here but at least rippling infinity (the aoe damage during the maw phase) does not hit corrupting presences.

Intrepid Gilded Prophecy

It only stings a little and like crushing an insect - Are not awarded even if the conditions are met.
    Too rich too fail - same issue as above except it seems to work sometimes. At least I got it without ticketing.

Hammerknell Fortress

Vengeance is mine - The enrage happens well before the required amount of runic vengeances have spawned.

Career criminal - seems to tick off souls that she did not get on the kill (like defiler - we would notice that) and not tick off ones she had

Surviving Obliteration - That mechanic does not exist i think?
    The other garau achievements might have issues too, but I have never experimented with killing the arcane porters so not sure.

Mind of Madness

Between Arak and a hard place - ?
    As far as I know only one section of the platform falls off, and then the rest all at once at the end of the burn phase.

Envy and Ruin, Chaos, Order - Is not being awarded, not sure about the other similar achievements as we only ever did it in that order.

Hung Jury - Is not being awarded

Full Circle - We tried this multiple times and never got it, quite convinced we didn't miss any. That's no Moon (genesis standard kill) also isn't being awarded anymore but used to work.

Ghost Stories - The guided by the light buff is applied automatically now so this one isn't possible.

All the rewards are the title "The Speed Demon"

And finally Comet of Ahnket

The Perfect Tuath'Death - Is always being awarded regardless of the condition being met. At least it used to, might be fixed now.

But can I Eat It? - not being awarded (90% sure)

Crystal Crushing Craze - not being awarded

Probably missed some or listed ones that are possible but hey if you ever feel like fixing raid achievements these are good place to start.

Mind of Maddness

"That's no moon"
    Is not being rewarded upon dark genesis's Death, we had to put in tickets to get it.

Storm breaker protocol

"Melee friendly"
    had to put in a ticket for this one as well, Achievement is not being rewarded upon kill.

Port scion pvp map

"Sourcestone Kleptomanic"
    Nearly impossible to do with the amount of points per stone (Since the points buff), pls consider reducing the amount.

Infernal dawn

"If you can dodge a wrench ..."
    Broken since storm legion, or the mechanic was removed , can't remember which one, But the only way to get it is putting in a ticket to CS.
    Queen of Faeblight,
    Kelii - Gwali - Wigglypuff - Nubbystubby- 4/4 HM CoA (Seastone best stone <3 )

Soulwalker

maybe tell someone? how to make this achievement?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unobtainable Achievements-2016-09-17_220117.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Kessedi View Post
    maybe tell someone? how to make this achievement?
    She had that buff during PTS testing originally but not once live hit. There is either Justice is blind or hardmode.

Dunno what they plan to do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    I've asked around about getting a HM Crucia kill in order but there is almost no interest. Full disclosure? I'm not even sure NA can put together 20 people I would trust to do conq runs with, let alone from the same guild, which is one of the reasons why I find it sad.
    We have been doing achievement runs now for about 2 months and working towards conqueror in MS/TF and then some of HK stuff. Our groups are pretty solid and we have gotten several achieves in each zone.. Some of us are almost have MS conqueror now!

I don't see why you would say that we cannot put this together. We can, we are, and we are going to get conqueror in MS and TF. so, thanks!
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bauum View Post
    Reminds me i wanted to post a list of nightmare tide raid achievements that are not realistically obtainable:

Mount Sharax

Against all Odds - It is possible I just don't understand the mechanic well enough, but the eye of the storm buff does not expire before the boss enrages.

This little Piggy ... - Again I might be missing something here but at least rippling infinity (the aoe damage during the maw phase) does not hit corrupting presences.
    Against all odds is poorly written up IMO. I believe everyone has to have the buff (Eye of the Storm) removed prior to killing the boss which would actually require clicking off the buff from YOUR bar or make something like a /cancelbuff macro in your builder macro. I am not sure if that is how this is intended or not.. I do have a detailed PM into Dead Simon on that one. It is also possible, that perhaps if enough people have clicked off the debuff enough times, he stops casting it? Does anyone know?

This little piggy is very difficult and I hope they actually add time to the enrage timer on this boss. I am not quite sure how to get rippling to kill the presence either. We have worked on it a little bit on our runs and have hit the enrage timer when doing so. I have also requested that they add 2-3 more min on the enrage timer on Yogurt in general. They should also look into whether or not Rippling Infinity actually damages the presence or not. Or, perhaps someone can shed more light on this achievement as well.
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Shadowlander

Well i hope this thread leads to some action from trions dev team.

We did a run in MS last night got some cheevos but ran into the bug wall AS USUAL on several.

Against all odds BUGGED
    Brain freeze BUGGED
    Condemned BUGGED (we had no one in raid that could reflect)
    Is something burning BUGGED we clearly had 1 person with 50 stacks

So send in a ticket anyone guess the answer???.

"unfortunately AT THIS TIME (when is right time? not during coffee break?) from our logs we are unable to verify this achievement".

It was same thing in IGP even send in movies but to no avail it took 100īs of ppl in a thread to get something done and at last was fixed please fix MS and HK.

OH btw Boase im on 1529/1540 hehe
    Last edited by Hagina; 09-20-2016 at 06:29 AM.

Yea, we really need some Trion folks to fix these achieves since they take extra effort and it is very frustrating to actually do the achieves and not get credit. Please have the dungeon/raid team take a look and simply fix the achieves not working like you did in IGP, or..

Please allow the GM's looking at our tickets to grant us the achieves by being able to view the logs in a more advanced manner? I don't know why for example, they were not able to view the logs on something like The Spartan Approach and see that there were 30 (now 25) crystals left over? Can they look somehow at more stuff in the future to see what actually happens?

Soulwalker

these achievements do not work -
    MoM:
    1) Ghost Stories
    2)Throwing shade
    3)Hung Jury
    4) the prosecution Riposted
    Unobtainable Achievements-2016-09-21_234028.jpg
    MS:
    1)this Little Piggy
    2)condemned
    Unobtainable Achievements-2016-09-21_234348.jpg
    HK:
    1)Career Criminal
    Unobtainable Achievements-2016-09-21_234400.jpg
    Coa:
    1)crystal crushing craze
    Unobtainable Achievements-2016-09-21_234418.jpg
    Last edited by Kessedi; 09-21-2016 at 12:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast