+ Reply to Thread

Thread: queue to dungeons and warfronts indefinite, cannot join

Unhappy queue to dungeons and warfronts indefinite, cannot join

Please can someone help me, I cannot join any dungeon or warfront due to indefinite queues, how can I fix this or what must I do to fix this????????

Shield of Telara

What level are you?

Rift Disciple

Default Dungeons and Wargronts

Dungeons don't really happen in the under 60 range. Most of the leveling population it's using the Instant Adventures system to gain their levels. Once you can queue for the 60 experts, they may still be rare but at least queue will pop. At 65 the queues are much better. They are near immediate for tanks and healers.

Warfronts do not really exist pre 65. (I've heard of the rare 60-64 WF, but I believe it to be myth.) Again, this is due to the population leveling through Instant Adventures or other power leveling means.

If you are 65, this sounds like an issue for a support ticket. In which case, I hope you are able to get it resolved quickly.

Add Nimblum@Wolfsbane. If I'm available, I'll almost always be willing to help where I can.

Smile

Thanks guys for the information, did not know that rift had changed that much in the years since it first was released. This information helped me alot to understand some of this confusion XD

Kind regards

MissDeath

+ Reply to Thread