+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conqueror IGP - Pet Ore - Reward Problem

Default Conqueror IGP - Pet Ore - Reward Problem

So, finally finished up Conqueror IGP.. Thanks Trion for listening and fixing some of the bugged achieves in there !!!

I noticed that as a reward you receive *Pet Ore* which is the exact same reward you get from regular conqueror GP from old world!

So, the problem here is that since this is a Unique - Bound to Account item sitting in your mailbox, you are unable to take it or delete it. It is stuck in your box. Please address and fix!

Thanks!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

I submitted a ticket on this one. I am hoping they respond or fix this.. You would not be able to change shards with something like this. It should be addressed!
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Telaran

That`s mean but hey MoM just gives you 3 times the same title as a reward xD

Ral
    Rift Master

I reported a similar issue like a half year ago when I was getting doubled or tripled entitlements and claimed some in order to receive the rest only to find once you claim a unique mount/etc, you can't remove the same mount from mail. Fortunately for me it was a new character so I could just delete it and make it again to better manage what got collected, and the issue seems to have gone away.

Having this soft-lock messages on level 65's however is going to quickly become a serious issue for CS to deal with.

There really needs to be a massive review of the "unique" system with expanded "unique equip" functionality for non-gear "equipment" like collectables, pets, mounts, bags, etc such that we can only "equip" one, but can still hold more then one.

That or we could just be given a non-recycled reward.
    Last edited by Ral; 07-17-2016 at 06:01 AM.

yea, they actually need to change the reward first off! It should not be the exact same reward from the old IGP conqueror.. That would fix things right off. Make it a Gold Pet ore :P hehe.

Yea, I wish that even though it was unique and bound to account, you could at least aquire it and trade to an alt, but NOT being able to take it out of the mailbox or delete it is a pretty big problem.

+ Reply to Thread