+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Spartan Approach - IGP Bugged Achievement - Dev help

Default The Spartan Approach - IGP Bugged Achievement - Dev help

Hello all, and hopefully devs!

Our raid has done the achievement called *The Spartan Approach* in IGP many times over and we are not getting credit for it. I have bug reported it for months and have petitioned it through in-game GM. I have also escalated it and continued to provide data (video) / SS of our raid doing this.

This is not, for some reason, an easy achievement to get rewarded like others are through the petitioning system, and general consensus is that they are not able to determine crystals remaining? I don't know. But i do know that Critical Hit players did the exact same thing as our raid did and they actually found a GM nice enough to grant this to them. This btw is the achievement where you kill the 3rd boss with NO DEATHS and you leave 30 crystals remaining. It is very easy to obtain however GM support is very, very stingy on handing it out !

Can you please take a look through IGP and fix the bugged achievements especially The Spartan Approach so we can get credit!

Who would the correct contact person in here be to submit a full description to of it including video? Thanks!

oops, damn. I had made a post about this a while back and completely forgot about it.. so you can DELETE this post but plz plz plz look into it for those of us trying to finish off this broken achievement. Thanks.
    Last edited by Onebutton; 07-11-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Soulwalker

Default The Spartan Approach - support work

I have same problem, i post video to support, but they are not helpfull at all. But i know they give this achievement some players (i am sure about atleast one) after he post ticket to support. I really dont understand how is possible support help some players and some not. Its not first time i saw this. In some achievement runs they just give some to 3 ppls but not to others etc. They answer me: we look on logs, and we give you achievement xy, but ppls from same raid with same ticket (we only copy text) answer: we cannot find it in logs, so we cannot help you. maybe we need to pay more ... BTW sorry for my english i am not from english speaking country.

Telaran

another thread about this so i write once again this has been bugged for AGES now and nothing has been done please devs forget troves for a minute and fix the bugs in game igp bugged cheevos mount sharax bugged cheevos LOADS in hk just copied and pasted which doesnt work in new raid pbb laethys cheevos bugged just to name a few and as ppl here have said some get awarded cheevos and others dont in the long run its easier to fix the problems than get nagged to death with tickets and possibly lose customers who are close to quitting rift

Default The Spartan Approach BUGGED achievement in IGP

Quote Originally Posted by Hagina View Post
    another thread about this so i write once again this has been bugged for AGES now and nothing has been done please devs forget troves for a minute and fix the bugs in game igp bugged cheevos mount sharax bugged cheevos LOADS in hk just copied and pasted which doesnt work in new raid pbb laethys cheevos bugged just to name a few and as ppl here have said some get awarded cheevos and others dont in the long run its easier to fix the problems than get nagged to death with tickets and possibly lose customers who are close to quitting rift
    I sent in a private message to Dead Simon about it and hopefully he can turn this over to the dungeon team experts to take a look at it and get this fixed to reward the achievement properly. I know that GM in-game support will NOT grant this achievement at this point unless Trion devs tell them to.

So in the end, Critical Hit got lucky and found some *nice* GM who handed them the achievement. This is not to say they did anything wrong at all, but it would be nice to have some unification on this achievement so it is handled properly in the future and granted. It is actually one of the easier ones in the zone to obtain! Hopefully, Trion will move on this one since I believe its bugged because of the OLD WORLD GP zone and perhaps the links to achievements are pointing somehow to that zone. I don't know. But there are numerous achievements within IGP that are bugged and not rewarding achievements properly.

Thanks!
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

I have done this a few days ago and it worked, we used NO crystals and had 4 heals
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ninnisina View Post
    I have done this a few days ago and it worked, we used NO crystals and had 4 heals
    yes, they fixed it and it was in the patch notes! Thanks to SImon for passing this quickly along to the Dungeon Team experts! I believe you might have been in my group :P

+ Reply to Thread