+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By iondru

Thread: Hammerknell - rogue 1 hander main/off drop rate

Soulwalker

Default Hammerknell - rogue 1 hander main/off drop rate

Hello dear Rift Team ,

I play the game for quite a long time, it's been a fun ride along yourselves so far and hope it will still be <3 and man hugs to everyone.

I do not really ask for much , but this one time I have encountered a problem,

I am on my Hammerknell Raid nr 20 or 21 I've kinda lost count to be fair,

Would there be a huge amount of trouble to increase the drop rate of 1 handers for Rogues in HK?

I understand there's very little rate at the moment but it seems impossible to get my hands on one of the 1200 Ap proc ones, after 20 Estrodes , Princes , Sicaron's , haven't got to akylios yet, it has started to feel that it goes to my brain.

Please, I dream about it when I sleep.

I'd really appreciate some feedback, not for my only but think about all those rogues out there,

And yes I will keep supporting the game if the game supports us.

Much Respect for all the hard work done over the years,

Congrats for COA.

Kind Regards

Axjn@Thypiria
    Axjn@thypiria

I would rather see them added to the iGP loot table to be honest. We have a guildie without one and we no longer run HK. Rogues are the only class that can't get the proc from iGP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I would rather see them added to the iGP loot table to be honest. We have a guildie without one and we no longer run HK. Rogues are the only class that can't get the proc from iGP.

I completely agree , but this is not into our power

Hope the Rift team would do something about this as it will be highly appreciated.

I am and starting to feel crazy that I'm can't get my hands on one.
    Axjn@thypiria

Quote Originally Posted by iondru View Post
    Would there be a huge amount of trouble to increase the drop rate of 1 handers for Rogues in HK?
    I must agree with this, even though i no longer do hk with my main rogue after i dont know how many times of it since end of February this year, the 1 hand didnt even drop for 1 single time every time when im doing hk.

So after thinking again that it will not drop as long as im in the raid or the drop rate is ridiculous, i started my alt cleric few weeks back and through its first time in HK (i mean really first time) 2 or 3 weeks back, the boss rune king which rarely drops weapon had dropped a 2 hand cleric staff for me which is really surprising, i mean, i started hk with main rogue since last year and yet dont have tht rogue ap proc from hk, and my cleric got it on his first run.

I know RNG can be very interesting at times, but this just seems way holy LOL, also, last but not the least, on today's my cleric run with guild, which is its 3rd time in hk i think, a war ap proc and Also a rogue ap proc dropped from estrode, so yeah i stopped doing hk with my rogue was a good idea.

ps. now tht i have a t3 1hand from enigma, my off hand is war ap proc, even though not the best, but i no longer bothers and also have no hope for rogue ap proc from hk anymore.
    Trust me, it just doesnt doesnt drop if u want it.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

Just to clarify, you're talking about either the Runeguard Longblade or Runeguard Twinblade off either Estrode, Matron Zamira or Sicaron, right?

(Sorry about your RNG)
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    Just to clarify, you're talking about either the Runeguard Longblade or Runeguard Twinblade off either Estrode, Matron Zamira or Sicaron, right?

(Sorry about your RNG)

Both of them that upgrade to either Twinfang, the Deceiver, or http://rift.magelo.com/en/item/BC90E...,-the-Betrayer

It's ok man , we all feel the pain of rogues,

We feel left outside :S

Hopefully the mighty God of telara will see our prayers to the vigil.

Kind regards
    Axjn@thypiria

+ Reply to Thread