+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COA Loot Can't get a Heal Procs in NM

Soulwalker

Default COA Loot Can't get a Heal Procs in NM

Good Evening,

So it seems so far that all of the ranged items and weapons that drop from COA in NM have dps procs already on the items. These items have the ability to be swapped in their epic format to tank, but they cannot be swapped to heal procs.

It appears that the only way to get a heal proc of any sort is to make the epic item into a relic dps item first with HM boss kills providing the tower upgrade parts and then using an amender to swap the relic item to a heal proc item.

I was hoping that someone could perhaps fill in the healing community as to whether there are in fact heal proc base epic items that drop as well or if this was intended. If it was intended to make it impossible for heal items to come from NM, maybe someone could explain the thought process that went behind this, since the procs are automatically on the weapons for dps and they can be made into tank based items.

Thank you.

I'm curious too.
    Bumping.
    "the first step is asking yourself 'why am I here?'.
    is it for the memes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Baald View Post
    I might buy Trion

Shadowlander

I'd have to double check with the person that got it, but I'm pretty sure we had a Cleric offhand drop off Azaphrentus this week that had a healing proc option.
    Raaliana@Faeblight Raarogue@Faeblight Raayray@Faeblight Raalimage@Faeblight Raalist@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Murf89 View Post
    I'd have to double check with the person that got it, but I'm pretty sure we had a Cleric offhand drop off Azaphrentus this week that had a healing proc option.
    yeah it has an upgrade path to a healing proc
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Soulwalker

I would be curious about that because all the ones that we have seen allow it to become a heal item but only after the epic version is converted to a relic item and then you have to use a dreaming amender to make it a heal item. You can't take the dps proc epic and turn it into a heal proc epic. You can however make it a tank epic. Thanks for looking into it!

Soulwalker

Thank you for confirming Ecru in game. The item they were discussing is a dps item that cannot side grade to heals. It can get a heal proc, but only after it has been upgraded to relic.

Soulwalker

Default Any information would be appreciated

I have now gotten an item myself from Normal Mode COA, the Cosmic Wand. The item has a proc that occurs based on damage and not heals. The wand can be sidegraded to tank (with a proc) in it's epic format but the only way to make it have a heal proc is to first upgrade it to a relic item with a tower sigil. My understanding is tower sigils only come from hard mode bosses and perhaps from Fionn but since only one guild in the world to my knowledge has killed Fionn in NM, that doesn't seem promising. Any information here would be greatly appreciated, since it seems to me that you couldn't have possibly intended to exclude all healers from procs in NM items while assigning proc items for tanks and dps.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

Default NM Fionn

Normal mode Fionn does not drop a sigil but does drop already reliced weapons and equipment we received a relic belt and a warrior main hand. Possibly another weapon I don't remember also there are 10 guilds that have now killed it on normal mode.

Soulwalker

Was the warrior weapon that dropped in NM a heal relic or dps relic?

Quote Originally Posted by Fawwne View Post
    Was the warrior weapon that dropped in NM a heal relic or dps relic?
    You can change procs.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Soulwalker

Default bump

Any chance a reply could be gotten here to a legitimate question about no heal gear in COA?

+ Reply to Thread