+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duke Elibus

Shadowlander

Default Duke Elibus

So as seen in PTS livestreams the portals in the last phase of Duke Elibus damage him, is this still like this on live?
    Gildian@Gelidra

Invictus
    8/9
    4/4CoA NM

I dunno about on the pts. When we killed it we killed a portal whenever Duke had the -50% damage taken buff. Killing the portal cleared the buff.

Portal does 4% of his HP and removes his dmg reduction buff for 15 seconds.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Plane Walker

Is he supposed to gain stacks after the add phase is over. The adds still walk out of the despaned portal places and stillbwalk to the middle even after we move the boss. So hes getting 2 to 3 extra stacks. Is this a bug or working as intended lol?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by kenx2020 View Post
    Is he supposed to gain stacks after the add phase is over. The adds still walk out of the despaned portal places and stillbwalk to the middle even after we move the boss. So hes getting 2 to 3 extra stacks. Is this a bug or working as intended lol?
    you still have to knock back/cc them and kill them, even after the boss becomes active. When they reach the spot that the boss originally was for that phase, he gains the buff.
    Raaliana@Faeblight Raarogue@Faeblight Raayray@Faeblight Raalimage@Faeblight Raalist@Deepwood

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Murf89 View Post
    you still have to knock back/cc them and kill them, even after the boss becomes active. When they reach the spot that the boss originally was for that phase, he gains the buff.
    Yes, i know whats happening, just wanted confirmation its how its supposed to be or its a bug

Yes that is how the fight is ment to be. If the adds make it to the center they still buff the boss.
    Last edited by Boase; 05-21-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Plane Walker

Ok thanks, just seemed like a bug since the phase changes and adds still spawn out of no were, in the spot were the portals despawned.

Just to be clear i wasnt talking about any exisiting adds that might be up.

+ Reply to Thread