+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: CoA HM kill vids?

Default CoA HM kill vids?

We just killed first boss and his life and fire mini(on) bosses...still looking for enrages.

The life mini(on) HM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIRM6AA7WS0

Fire mini(on) HM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PxUfExLR4Q

Duke Eblius HM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3159vwloQ (attention huge dps inside)

Fyragnos HM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_P1HPBHI4

Hericius HM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p73xK13R01A (The fun guy with an enrage)

Itemization may need some polish....I hope wing bosses and final boss are dropping more than 1 Tower Sigil....Hericius dropping 1 Sigil and items from him need 6 sounds "a bit" grindy :P
    Last edited by Soulshield; 05-21-2016 at 03:24 PM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Telaran

Tryhard fail troll....Misses spin to win - jump to win - vaporize to win
    Duppl - Transcendent@Blackhand - www.transcendent-wow.de
    Join us in WoW on Blackhand!

Here are kill videos from Khalim'na:

Duke Eblius
    Azaphrentus and Caelon
    Fyragnos
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na

Seems like Sahtiaro wanted to spoil the fun :P

Default 3/4 HM

Espiry gave us bugs we came with deeps. He was a fun guy indeed
    Also killed this red dragon thing after him. Is the last mechanic a tank intercept with a cd lower than the intercept....killed a few people of us but dps check is not hard

Champion

<Transcendent>

Rift Master

Gratz on the kills!

Nice to see how well ballanced classes are from the Hericious video

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Gratz on the kills!

Nice to see how well ballanced classes are from the Hericious video
    The thing is, I slacked a bit much and the Death was screwing my DPS also. I guess i could have altogether pushed out 10-15k more. But you´re right, it´s really demotivating that the new souls are ridiculously OP.

<Transcendent>

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Filri View Post
    The thing is, I slacked a bit much and the Death was screwing my DPS also. I guess i could have altogether pushed out 10-15k more. But you´re right, it´s really demotivating that the new souls are ridiculously OP.
    Yeah, i saw you died once in the video. Looking at the enrage timer though, if you had a more varied class composition don't think you would meet it or maybe on a good pull just about. At this moment is seems if you don't have enough good players (rogues and mainly primalists) in your team with this new souls you have very little, if any, chance of killing him in HM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    At this moment is seems if you don't have enough good players (rogues and mainly primalists) in your team with this new souls you have very little, if any, chance of killing him in HM.
    You forgot to mention clerics(Runeshaper).

Another kill for Khalim'na

Herecius HM

we managed to do it without much Maelstrom/Shadeborn stacking - used 1 Maelstrom and 1 Shadoborn and DPS was still really nice! Did it in 6:39 and enrage is 7:00.

Whos next?
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na

Soulwalker

Hi,
    Just posting to be sure this discussion doesn't go too far.

To explain everything, we tryed different strats to be able to reach the enrage timer with our comp. After some hours of trys we've come to think that we needed to split the add wich doesn't give any buff for the waves.

Actually, the adds works like this :

They're active while someone with their buff pull them, but if after this, everybody loose this buff for an other one for exemple, the add reset and go back to his spawn place.

To explain further, the Rune prison is actually used to cc him and get him away from the boss while we're changing buff (to reset him) to make sure he doesn't heal the boss (thanks to his healing buff)

Since we kept trying this strat for like 8 hours or more, epsiry came to tell us that it wasn't intented from the adds to despawn (not really despawning actually) but also that we could kill him this way for this week since it will be fixed soon.

Also, i want to add that this try we got was almost perfect from our strat, and we only got 20s from the enrage timer, i don't think we could ever get him with the kind of roster we have (understand no more prima and rogues).

It will be the last message about this kill, hope you and others will understand everything i said since my english is trash.

Walse.
    Last edited by walse; 05-23-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walse View Post
    Since we kept trying this strat for like 8 hours or more, epsiry came to tell us that it wasn't intented from the adds to despawn (not really despawning actually) but also that we could kill him this way for this week since it will be fixed soon.

Also, i want to add that this try we got was almost perfect from our strat, and we only got 20s from the enrage timer, i don't think we could ever get him with the kind of roster we have (understand no more prima and rogues).
    Not intended but let it happen doesn't really make sense to me, but whatever I don't really care about that on your part, it was more of a Trion-related issue on having rules that may as well not exist. I'm honestly more concerned with the 2nd part where you mention the primalist/rogue problem. It's odd that the dps-check was tuned around these obviously over-tuned souls that not only do a ridiculous amount of dps, but are also the best equipped for this encounter since they are ranged and dual-target respectively. Without these souls being as ridiculous as they are I don't think the dps check would be achievable until a bit of the HM gear was farmed and upgraded, which would honestly be fine with me since that lends itself to what progression should feel like. Anyways, grats on kills and hopefully we see changes sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    It's odd that the dps-check was tuned around these obviously over-tuned souls that not only do a ridiculous amount of dps, but are also the best equipped for this encounter since they are ranged and dual-target respectively. Without these souls being as ridiculous as they are I don't think the dps check would be achievable until a bit of the HM gear was farmed and upgraded, which would honestly be fine with me since that lends itself to what progression should feel like.
    I would say Maelstrom and Shadeborn makes the enrage a lot more forgiving, but even without them you just need 5 good dds around 120k(600k) and not slacking supports(170k) and healers/tank dps(60kish) like for Salvarola in SL.

I hope after the patch all 3 adds will aggro simultaneously and you have to handle them properly again
    Last edited by Soulshield; 05-23-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    I would say Maelstrom and Shadeborn makes the enrage a lot more forgiving, but even without them you just need 5 good dds around 120k(600k) and not slacking supports(170k) and healers/tank dps(60kish) like for Salvarola in SL.
    I'll believe it when I see it, but I have yet to see that being the case, especially when Maelstrom/Shadeborn suffer the least from the target swapping. Your own raid didn't even meet 2 of your listed requirements, but having 4 of the ridiculously OP souls carry that weight and then some really lowers that bar. Just reminds me of the first Reggie kill with all those Warriors and Warrior alts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast