+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: T3 Gear available for credits

Default T3 Gear available for credits

So currently all the current t3 gear is available for credits on the pts and I'm assuming this will go live with Comet of Ankhet next week.

Are there plans for a new 20man before 4.0 comes out? I'm sure a lot of guilds are in the same boat that are consistently doing 8/9 and 9/9 MoM. A few guilds I know have even taken a break from the game. This could potentially hurt the raiding community more if we don't have something to do because I'm more than certain that 4.0 is a fair bit away.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Why is everyone assuming 4.0 will come? Theres a real possibility it wont, and Trion is smartly keeping silent about the matter.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Simplici7y View Post
    Why is everyone assuming 4.0 will come? Theres a real possibility it wont, and Trion is smartly keeping silent about the matter.
    Trust me, there will be.

<Transcendent>

I hope the store prices are bugged because they seem SUPER cheap But you never know 3 days before release and as expected broken content from trion is normal
    NightmareTide :: Cleared!

Worldadidas@Gelidra

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by WorldAdidas View Post
    I hope the store prices are bugged because they seem SUPER cheap But you never know 3 days before release and as expected broken content from trion is normal
    They said on live stream they are accurate (or close to) the t2 and t1 gear is coming down a lot, and t3 will be cheaper then any other tier on release.

Rift Master

Honestly, as i said in the Comet of Ahnket thread, i whish they would finally finish off the "universal gear" that Vladd posted some weeks ago and be done with it. By now its more than obvious that all contet releases, especially raid ones are all driven by the Rift Store and the sales.

If they finally made universal gear available form any content then they can also make it available by the store and that means it is no longer needed to push any and all broken and unfinished content out just to fit the sales quota. I think that from the past experience that is the only way that we can get polished content releases (apart from another "brilliant" idea below). Besides that they can release new store gear for "introduction", "normal" and "hard" modes which is 3x the said store release for just on raid, ka-ching....

As mentioned above, here is the "brilliant" idea. Announce the new content but make it a "kickstarted foudned" type of release. You pay us a weekly quota and we will work more of it, this way you get finished and polished product and "we" get the money. Funny heh?

But all the "fun" stuff aside, just like MoM i think this will frustrate more players than it will impress. Here's to hoping that more "casual" players will get to see it and get to enjoy all the great features that the progress oriented raiders have been enjoying for a loong while now.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 05-14-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Honestly, as i said in the Comet of Ahnket thread, i whish they would finally finish off the "universal gear" that Vladd posted some weeks ago and be done with it. By now its more than obvious that all contet releases, especially raid ones are all driven by the Rift Store and the sales.

If they finally made universal gear available form any content then they can also make it available by the store and that means it is no longer needed to push any and all broken and unfinished content out just to fit the sales quota. I think that from the past experience that is the only way that we can get polished content releases (apart from another "brilliant" idea below). Besides that they can release new store gear for "introduction", "normal" and "hard" modes which is 3x the said store release for just on raid, ka-ching....

As mentioned above, here is the "brilliant" idea. Announce the new content but make it a "kickstarted foudned" type of release. You pay us a weekly quota and we will work more of it, this way you get finished and polished product and "we" get the money. Funny heh?

But all the "fun" stuff aside, just like MoM i think this will frustrate more players than it will impress. Here's to hoping that more "casual" players will get to see it and get to enjoy all the great features that the progress oriented raiders have been enjoying for a loong while now.
    That's a horrible idea because Trion is not known for keeping their promises.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    That's a horrible idea because Trion is not known for keeping their promises.
    Yes, its a horrible idea, but at this point, does it really matter? The post was meant to be a bit humorous if not more

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    So currently all the current t3 gear is available for credits on the pts and I'm assuming this will go live with Comet of Ankhet next week.

Are there plans for a new 20man before 4.0 comes out? I'm sure a lot of guilds are in the same boat that are consistently doing 8/9 and 9/9 MoM. A few guilds I know have even taken a break from the game. This could potentially hurt the raiding community more if we don't have something to do because I'm more than certain that 4.0 is a fair bit away.
    I'd be really surprised if they released another 20 man raid this late into the expansion, or ever again due to how low the raiding population is now
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Aayden View Post
    I'd be really surprised if they released another 20 man raid this late into the expansion, or ever again due to how low the raiding population is now
    Downsizing to 10 men will eventually happen as "ultima ratio".

Personally I would have tried different measures - wont repeat them here - first, but I think at some point we will reach the point of no return where downsizing is the last remaining option to sustain raiding a little bit longer.
    Last edited by Ongar; 05-14-2016 at 02:14 PM.

seems like the new raid is prob the determining factor in what happens next.

the raid pop is obviously in a huge decline and the game is in desperate need of new blood.

i remember my casual guild being able to kill ituziel after a long time on him without the need of a huge nerf. now they'll prob see how this new raid goes and how many actually do the content and determine if a new raid is wise.

a t4 raid sounds like a bad idea honestly, i mean isnt that the reason this new raid got downgraded.

a fresh start with the new raiding changes is prob for the best.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Ongar View Post
    Downsizing to 10 men will eventually happen as "ultima ratio".

Personally I would have tried different measures - wont repeat them here - first, but I think at some point we will reach the point of no return where downsizing is the last remaining option to sustain raiding a little bit longer.
    I still think 15man raids would be better than 20man.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

The biggest thing hurting the raiding community is the costs associated with raiding. Upgrading item drops, consumables, sigils, there's already a thread on this matter so I'm not going to go into detail but it is a huge issue that needs to be resolved in any later expansions. Downgrading the raid size is NOT the answer. That's going to hurt the game more than anything.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    The biggest thing hurting the raiding community is the costs associated with raiding. Upgrading item drops, consumables, sigils, there's already a thread on this matter so I'm not going to go into detail but it is a huge issue that needs to be resolved in any later expansions.
    The thread about it is pretty old and not updated for all the cost reduction for runes and upgrade parts: 13 magnificent runes are about 5533P in the thread.
    For CoA gear you need about 5550P to fully uprade it and rerune 15 slots(inlcuding Neck and Trinket).
    If some people stop raid logging they may also have some mats so the cost will go down even further :P
    Last edited by Soulshield; 05-16-2016 at 12:27 AM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    The thread about it is pretty old and not updated for all the cost reduction for runes and upgrade parts: 13 magnificent runes are about 5533P in the thread.
    For CoA gear you need about 5550P to fully uprade it and rerune 15 slots(inlcuding Neck and Trinket).
    If some people stop raid logging they may also have some mats so the cost will go down even further :P
    Aren't CoA still T3? Are they better in stats than those from MoM/store?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast