+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nte queue's (and pvp)

Default nte queue's (and pvp)

i don't know when this changed but we can no longer be queued for an nte and go into a warfront.

come on trion, the q's are so long so times, that pvp is the only thing to do to keep from falling asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessToxic View Post
    the q's are so long so times
    On EU, queueing as a tank is pretty much an instant pop. Queueing as just a healer takes a bit longer, probably because not enough people can be bothered to tank.

Recommendation: Get a good enough tank spec for NTE ;)
    Reasoning: This will make you relatively unaffected by any changes in the queueing system.
    Last edited by MisterWibble; 05-08-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Plane Touched

i've taken to not doing ether. i mean you can't even do ia and be in a nte and you also get kicked if you try to do zone event or party with anyone.
    not waiting 30-80min for a nte if i can't do ANYthing but sit in a town or maybe quest and hope the party system doesn't group me cause i'm near a rift / zone event.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by nessis View Post
    maybe quest and hope the party system doesn't group me cause i'm near a rift / zone event.
    You know you can set your party to private right? That way you'll only get grouped if you manually join a public group or take an invite to a group.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by nessis View Post
    i've taken to not doing ether. i mean you can't even do ia and be in a nte and you also get kicked if you try to do zone event or party with anyone.
    not waiting 30-80min for a nte if i can't do ANYthing but sit in a town or maybe quest and hope the party system doesn't group me cause i'm near a rift / zone event.
    I bet you're not the only one. That explains why all of a sudden I have a wait time when I queue as tank for NTEs in the morning. Simply not enough people interested.

It's far enough into Nightmare Tide that you should probably have a tank spec you can queue with. That will fix your queue times.

Every game has the issue of the queue times, but that's not your original issue. Yes, it was changed, but we don't have an answer why or recognition that they'll fix it.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

If you are winning a warfront and your dungeon queue finds a group, will you leave the warfront to join the dungeon?

It's frustrating for people that have been waiting in an nte queue until it finds a group, only to be put back into the queue again because somebody that is in a warfront decided to stay in that warfront rather than join the dungeon.

I'm happy that we can't queue for both, simply because of what I wrote above.
    [No longer an active player]

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    You know you can set your party to private right? That way you'll only get grouped if you manually join a public group or take an invite to a group.
    i shouldn't have to though

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    It's far enough into Nightmare Tide that you should probably have a tank spec you can queue with. That will fix your queue times.

Every game has the issue of the queue times, but that's not your original issue. Yes, it was changed, but we don't have an answer why or recognition that they'll fix it.
    lol i'm just now getting a decent dps set not wasting resources on tank gear. i'll do a little healing but not in nte, i'll get people killed.

as for why. a dev told me it was a mistake and was to prevent going into a dungeon when your part of a ia but it did all this but that was about a month ago so if it was a mishap why has it not been reverted or fixed surly the small inconvenience of a troll in a ia or two is better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post
    If you are winning a warfront and your dungeon queue finds a group, will you leave the warfront to join the dungeon?

It's frustrating for people that have been waiting in an nte queue until it finds a group, only to be put back into the queue again because somebody that is in a warfront decided to stay in that warfront rather than join the dungeon.

I'm happy that we can't queue for both, simply because of what I wrote above.
    it was very rare that i would not still get a dungeon after 1-3 quitters and people still time out cause they are in que so long they nod off so it hasn't fixed the issue.
    Last edited by nessis; 05-13-2016 at 01:10 AM.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

+ Reply to Thread