+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Soulshield

Thread: Has Guurloth changed?

Telaran

Default Has Guurloth changed?

Hey folks,

I got a question concerning Guurloth, the 2nd Boss of iGP on HardMode.
    We've been killing him for months now. Most of us are at least half T3 geared and we know what we are doing. But even though, we sometimes struggle on the Boss.

Did they change anything about him?

For example, we just had a raid damage of 682k DPS and we STILL hit the enrage timer.

Only for 2 seconds, but I am damn sure we weren't even close to those dps numbers, when we killed him the first time.

Sure there are some adjustments (the archont was pretty meh), that can be made, but still everyone of us has the feeling, that the bosses got harder, since the "hit buff" showed up.

I'm curious, what's your opinion about this.

Thanks

They ninja buffed all hard mode encounters because on PTS they increased the extra HP to 30% for this buff(for new 10 man) and this carried over to live with 3.6 resulting in a higher dps requirement for all HM encounters
    It was mentioned several times in the forums but I guess devs not reading or it is intended but no statement.

Would be also nice to have a statement to the lags in raids...today we had a few people in our raid who was near rage quitting the game because you couldn`t play with 1sec gcd or lower due to 2-3sec of no server response some times.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    Would be also nice to have a statement to the lags in raids...today we had a few people in our raid who was near rage quitting the game because you couldn`t play with 1sec gcd or lower due to 2-3sec of no server response some times.
    Snedhepl said they are looking into it (link) some weeks ago. That was the 1st time and last time i seen any acknowledgment form devs about it so i guess we'll hav eto wait and see. Here's to dreaming .

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Snedhepl said they are looking into it (link) some weeks ago. That was the 1st time and last time i seen any acknowledgment form devs about it so i guess we'll hav eto wait and see. Here's to dreaming .
    Such dev posts should be a sticky in this section. At least we can hope then that there will be improvements in the future.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    They ninja buffed all hard mode encounters because on PTS they increased the extra HP to 30% for this buff(for new 10 man) and this carried over to live with 3.6 resulting in a higher dps requirement for all HM encounters
    It was mentioned several times in the forums but I guess devs not reading or it is intended but no statement.
    Thanks for clearing this up. This should really be sticky!

Soulwalker

I'm pretty sure, that Guurloth haven't changed a bit.
    The initial DPS Requirement from Release was stated on 714k DPS (without last Add) and you could beat it with 682k in the same time as Totheiler mentioned, but you had to deal with the enrage timer.

Greetings.
    Last edited by Cicria; 04-28-2016 at 07:41 AM.

fix incoming next week.

+ Reply to Thread