+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T2 loot table

Plane Touched

Default T2 loot table

I'm cleric dps inquisitor, have 13k darkness and 26k madness, with the following slots still at dreambreaker/T1:
    1. chest
    2. legs
    3. shoulder
    4. belt
    5. feet

The rest of the slots are either warmonger/T3 (from event).

I'm hoping to get into T3 raiding within a month, so which slots should i spend my marks on?
    Which are the slots for cleric that are not dropped by NM IGP & the easier HK bosses?

If possible, can anyone list down which parts are dropped by which T2 bosses? Or direct me to an updated loot table?

Thank you.

Shield of Telara

Gurloth - MH
    Thalgur - Range + Neck
    Uruluuk - MH

Murdantix - Belt + Shoulders
    King&Prince - Legs + Shoulders
    Estrode - MH
    Garau - Neck (+ Ring(?)/Earring(?))
    Matron - Earring (+ OH)
    Darktide - Feet
    Sicaron - Helm

The rest I forgot.

If T3 is your goal you should strive towards 1400 hit since it's the entry requirement (aside from not sucking at your spec).

You should learn to play Shaman.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Trauumhaft View Post
    Gurloth - MH
    Thalgur - Range + Neck
    Uruluuk - MH

Murdantix - Belt + Shoulders
    King&Prince - Legs + Shoulders
    Estrode - MH
    Garau - Neck (+ Ring(?)/Earring(?))
    Matron - Earring (+ OH)
    Darktide - Feet
    Sicaron - Helm

The rest I forgot.

If T3 is your goal you should strive towards 1400 hit since it's the entry requirement (aside from not sucking at your spec).

You should learn to play Shaman.
    Yes i'm planning to learn Shaman next week.

So should i
    1. buy T2 chest + T3 leg with the marks
    2. get shoulder&belt from Murdantix
    3. upgrade feet to warmonger

What's the self-buffed dps requirement for T3 btw?

I would say between now and your goal to start T3, I would get into as much T2 as you can and at the end of your goal, spend the marks you have on pieces you're missing. Your marks aren't going anywhere so best to save them until you need them. You'll probably wind up buying the chest, but you can probably get the legs from King and Prince.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Angelin View Post
    What's the self-buffed dps requirement for T3 btw?

80 and up.

If you're a patron, don't forget to do the Sparkle quest! You'll have a chance at t3 loot from the box (armor and accessories are in the loot table.)

Don't overlook your essences either--the world event lesser is really good if you don't have a lot of 210 resist ones already (and if you need to get closer to CP cap.)

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    If you're a patron, don't forget to do the Sparkle quest! You'll have a chance at t3 loot from the box (armor and accessories are in the loot table.)

Don't overlook your essences either--the world event lesser is really good if you don't have a lot of 210 resist ones already (and if you need to get closer to CP cap.)
    Who let you tell me what to do about resists?!?! HEAL ME THROUGH IT!

Side note, would be nice to have in-game loot tables because I hate alt-tabbing/clicking on the other screen to look for teh loots.
    World First, World Best.

Came back for the mage shields. Only took 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Brown View Post
    Who let you tell me what to do about resists?!?! HEAL ME THROUGH IT!

Side note, would be nice to have in-game loot tables because I hate alt-tabbing/clicking on the other screen to look for teh loots.
    Resist value is more or less referencing the "tier" of the essence and not the resist itself. Resist is pretty much a non-factor in raids.

235 lessers = Upgraded RNG Ancient Cosmic lessers (I didn't mention it cos this ain't easy)
    210 lessers = NMR5, BOE 190/182/177 MS, Frenetic, base epic Ancient Cosmic
    176 lessers = 159 MS, etc

Plane Touched

Resist value is more or less referencing the "tier" of the essence and not the resist itself. Resist is pretty much a non-factor in raids.

235 lessers = Upgraded RNG Ancient Cosmic lessers (I didn't mention it cos this ain't easy)
    MS? Mount Sharax drops lesser?!

I have a frenetic, getting both int & wis carnival essence, which will bring me to 3 lessers that are worth >300 SP equivalent.

Still lacking 1 slot though, nmr5 achieve is so hard to get, joined a few instanced and only got to stage 90. Probably have to save 3k and buy the 190/190 from SoL.
    Last edited by Angelin; 04-18-2016 at 01:20 AM.

Shield of Telara

MS? Mount Sharax drops lesser?!
    (m)ain (s)tat.

Still lacking 1 slot though, nmr5 achieve is so hard to get, joined a few instanced and only got to stage 90. Probably have to save 3k and buy the 190/190 from SoL.
    I hope you meant you're lacking a good essence and not that you have an empty slot. Otherwise there are 176 res lessers on the AH. They cost like 150-250 plat.
    Last edited by Trauumhaft; 04-18-2016 at 02:34 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Trauumhaft View Post
    I hope you meant you're lacking a good essence and not that you have an empty slot. Otherwise there are 176 res lessers on the AH. They cost like 150-250 plat.
    Yeah i meant a >300 SP worth essence.

Have Ephemeral Stalactite which will give ~300 SP worth when upgraded, guess i might just settle for that once i'm done with other warmonger upgrades.
    Last edited by Angelin; 04-18-2016 at 03:24 AM.

I didn't like wearing my resist sigil back when resist mattered anyway.
    World First, World Best.

Came back for the mage shields. Only took 4 years.

Yeah i meant a >300 SP worth essence.

Have Ephemeral Stalactite which will give ~300 SP worth when upgraded, guess i might just settle for that once i'm done with other warmonger upgrades.
    Upgrade your essence at least once more to Dreambreaker tier then worry about upgrading other items. It'll be 20k favor (2x Favor Accelerators) and ~5300 Void Stone (1x Void Source Accelerator).

I didn't like wearing my resist sigil back when resist mattered anyway.
    Best part about Rift was doing the Rift raids and making a core for each element!
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

If someone has any skills with addons we've pretty much figured out most of the loot that drops and on which bosses for T1-T3. Feel free to use them. I know I'd use it.

Quick note about HK loot: Bosses will randomly pull loot from other loot tables. Don't be surprised if a random one-off extra piece of gear drops from a boss that shouldn't drop it.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

+ Reply to Thread